Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest Spiria

Ahhh sorry I didn't read properly, i thought you meant for the actual Euro's. Iceland is the English spelling btw.

Ok. I would put Nasri instead of Gourcuff personaly to put together the four of the 1987 generation.

Guest Spiria

I really don't rate Nasri that highly at all. The phrase flatter to deceive was made for him.

I think he has been good with Manchester, not excellent but he is only 24-25 I think he will improve.

And Gourcuff is not better.

Nasri is one of those players who wants to roam and have a free role but isn't good enough. Imo could be a good player if told to stick to a flank. Don't think he's good enough to be a proper playmaker like he wants to be.

I really don't rate Nasri that highly at all. The phrase flatter to deceive was made for him.

I think he has been good with Manchester, not excellent but he is only 24-25 I think he will improve.

I wasn't saying Gourcuff was better, just that I don't think Nasri is that special.

Guest Spiria

I wasn't saying Gourcuff was better, just that I don't think Nasri is that special.

I don't say you say it. I just don't see a better solution for the post xD

From the training ground at Clairefontaine, reports say that the team who will probably play against Islande is : Lloris - Debuchy , Rami , Mexes , Evra - Cabaye , Mvila - Gourcuff - Ben Arfa , Benzema , Menez.

If that's close to the team that lines up against England then Roy can forget about the win. The French squad really pisses over England's :lol:

Will more than likely put a bet on France to win the Euros tbh...

I doubt Gourcuff will play over Nasri when the actual tournament kicks off.... i expect to see.

Lloris

Debuchy Mexes Rami Evra

Cabaye M'Vila

Ben Arfa Nasri Ribery

Benzema

I personally prefer to see Clichy to Evra but i dont think Blanc will do that, none the less still a very impressive side on paper.

I doubt Gourcuff will play over Nasri when the actual tournament kicks off.... i expect to see.

Lloris

Debuchy Mexes Rami Evra

Cabaye M'Vila

Ben Arfa Nasri Ribery

Benzema

I personally prefer to see Clichy to Evra but i dont think Blanc will do that, none the less still a very impressive side on paper.

:drool:

IF we sign Debuchy, decent right hand side like.

Lloris

Debuchy Mexes Rami Evra

Cabaye M'Vila

Ben Arfa Nasri Ribery

Benzema

:drool:

IF we sign Debuchy, decent right hand side like.

Get Mbiwa as the Right-sided CB aswell :pow:

From the training ground at Clairefontaine, reports say that the team who will probably play against Islande is : Lloris - Debuchy , Rami , Mexes , Evra - Cabaye , Mvila - Gourcuff - Ben Arfa , Benzema , Menez.

If that's close to the team that lines up against England then Roy can forget about the win. The French squad really pisses over England's :lol:

Especially seeing as we've called up Martin Kelly at Right Back and Jack Butland as Goalkeeping cover and seemingly are unaware of the existence of Micah Richards?????????

Especially seeing as we've called up Martin Kelly at Right Back and Jack Butland as Goalkeeping cover and seemingly are unaware of the existence of Micah Richards?????????

Yep, it is quite baffling how Richards is still being overlooked. f***'s sake.

France at 12-1 with their squad is surely the value bet of the Euros.

Canny, will most likely go down to the bookies tomorrow and put a fiver/tenner on France winning the Euros...