Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Why can't I have nice things?

Been very reminiscent of Owen thus far. Huge excitement/disbelief when signed, made a brilliant start and looked absolutely top class, injured to fuck ever since - bar the odd spell. Fortunately he's not a cunt who resents the club, so hopefully he'll keep coming back stronger.

Devastating nonetheless. Pray to God Cabaye isn't out for ages n'all.

I must have seen a different Owen.

???

Messi or Ronaldo is surely the best player in the world, but he looks like a machine. Ben Arfa has something else in his football that make him different, with his defaults, but I find him more exciting than the two together.

He's a fantastic footballer and I'm old enough and I've seen enough talented players, to say that he has something unique in his feet, despite his inconsistance.

He's the best player of NUFC, twice the player Cabaye and Sissoko are, and I don't understand some claims about "selling him"...

I prefer watching him to those two as well. He has something else, a kind of charisma in his feet. :lol:

Ben Arfa is better at certain things but Cabaye is more important to us as a team imo, he stitches us together and grabs games by the scruff when he's at his best. Ben Arfa is a beast who can win us games too but I don't rate him more than Cabaye neccessarily

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC

Ashley Williams, Hatem Ben Arfa, Christian Eriksen, Stefan de Vrij, Lazar Markovic all being watched by #LFC.

When they been watching him? I'd like to join them.

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC

Ashley Williams, Hatem Ben Arfa, Christian Eriksen, Stefan de Vrij, Lazar Markovic all being watched by #LFC.

I was watching Suarez yesterday, not that impressive.

Our squad is smaller and our the players more crucial than those above us in that table, mind.

Yeah. I think that although we're near the bottom, there are quality clubs below us. Think also some of the smaller clubs near th top are probably playing less games. Also rotation at ManC and Chelsea is very high.

Our squad is smaller and our the players more crucial than those above us in that table, mind.

I also think that table is a bit misleading as when we did get injuries last season they were always very long term ones.... Hatem, Taylor and Sammy spring to mind.

The rest of the injuries as you point out wasn't crucial first teamers like they have been this season.

Colo, Cabaye, Ba etc etc the spine of the team basically was fit all season this season we have the spine ripped out on many occasions for long periods of time.

I also think that table is a bit misleading as when we did get injuries last season they were always very long term ones.... Hatem, Taylor and Sammy spring to mind.

The rest of the injuries as you point out wasn't crucial first teamers like they have been this season.

Colo, Cabaye, Ba etc etc the spine of the team basically was fit all season this season we have the spine ripped out on many occasions for long periods of time.

Significant inj is probs more of a guide than days lost.