Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

I'd like to see him given a go just off Remy through the middle.

Seems Pardew is most comfortable when he's got two solid banks of four, and Ben Arfa doesn't really fit into that. He's wasted doing so much defensive work in any case.

Pardew needs to go to him and tell him he's getting a free role just off the striker with fuck all defensive responsibility, tell him this is his opportunity to make the team his. See if that lights a fire under HBA.

Seems Pardew is most comfortable when he's got two solid banks of four, and Ben Arfa doesn't really fit into that. He's wasted doing so much defensive work in any case.

Pardew needs to go to him and tell him he's getting a free role just off the striker with f*** all defensive responsibility, tell him this is his opportunity to make the team his. See if that lights a fire under HBA.

I agree but he's looked lost there before, he needs to have a free role and always drift wide to collect the ball

Pardew needs to go to him and tell him he's getting a free role just off the striker with fuck all defensive responsibility, tell him this is his opportunity to make the team his. See if that lights a fire under HBA.

That seems the only real option for him in the current system, would like to see it given a go today, if only because I usually enjoy our games much more when he's playing.