Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Didn't manage to catch all of the game but i really hope to see a Youtube compilation of his performance today

Some dude will have it up soon I'm sure.

He absolutely annihilated them today. 9 men or 11 men, he embarrassed the defenders in 1-on-1 situations. Love him; so unlucky not to score - both were brilliant efforts.

He's going to be raring to go on Sunday, HAS to start IMO. Also Sissoko may need to be more disciplined in his role in the midfield as well if we need to provide a little extra cover. Gibbs is going to be fucked.

Didn't manage to catch all of the game but i really hope to see a Youtube compilation of his performance today

It was definitely one of them, like. There was no threat so he had complete freedom, moreso than he's ever had for us. Didn't disappoint, either. Could have had two absolutely stonking goal and was so unlucky not to see at least one go in.

It was definitely one of them, like. There was no threat so he had complete freedom, moreso than he's ever had for us. Didn't disappoint, either. Could have had two absolutely stonking goal and was so unlucky not to see at least one go in.

The 2nd solo run man, holy shit.

Anyone critical of him should think of all the moments he's involved in and how fantastic and exciting they are.

Sure he loses the ball from time to time but no other player in our team can do the things he can. Truely outstanding dribbler of a football.