Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Aye lets flog all of our players instead of investing in a proper squad and sacking the utter divvy in the dugout.

:thup: :lol:

Think that was one of the worst ideas I've read in here for a while. Flog him? Fucking hell.

Where do people get this "out of shape" s*** from?

He cant hack 90 mins

then that fucking idiot pardew should have had him in abu dhabi with the rest of the squad, rather than letting him go to Tunisia to see his mates.

What's this about him out last night having pictures taken with Mackems?

Firstly would ANYONE go out on a night out in Sunderland*, secondly how the fuck would he know they were mackems? :lol:

*I assume this is the only way anyone would know they were mackems.

I was just told he was pictured smiling with 2 lads holding '3-0' up with their hands. I've no idea as to the validity of it.

He cant hack 90 mins

He's obviously got little to no self discipline or motivation, like. Obviously Pardew deserves a lot of criticism but I don't see why the player gets away with it just because he's got lots of talent.

People are criticising him for his lack of motivation and desire yesterday, and I can see why. I'm a massive lover of the guy, so will naturally take his side- but it was very obvious that our gameplan from the off was not a last minute decision Pardew whipped up the night before; this would have been the order all week in training (if we did anything at all), which in that case you can completely see why HBA would be so lethargic and unmotivated. I bloody would be! The kid knew from kick off that his ability would be completely overlooked because Shola was in the team. Shola fucking Ameobi, man.

Shocked he hasn't quit, tbh.

The lad is a waste of time as far as I can tell, can be brilliant on his day but its never his day, he is lazy, has no heart and is out of shape.

If we can get a decent fee for him I wouldn't be that arsed if he went provided  him and Cabaye were replaced (HAHA)

Same goes for Santon, Taylor and Shola.

Watch his goals and performances against over his time here, y'know- when he's actually been given more than 15minutes on the pitch- and then give yourself a massive slap and a cold shower for comparing him in the same bracket as Steven Taylor and Shola Ameobi :lol: Christ almighty.

He cant hack 90 mins

He's obviously got little to no self discipline or motivation, like. Obviously Pardew deserves a lot of criticism but I don't see why the player gets away with it just because he's got lots of talent.

He could literally be a new Gazza :lol:

it would be nice to see him get the ball at pace with just the full back to go at after a sharp passing move.

Too many times recently he gets it then stops it dead with about 3 players in front of him. Everyone else stops to watch and it's just a waste of time. Then again, I've rarely seen him go running into spaces behind the fullback looking for a through ball.

I certainly hope Pardew makes him go on the next club trip as well. This is the 2nd time in the last year or so that he's been left to his own devices and then come waddling back carrying an extra stone.

As bad as he was I felt a little sorry for him on Saturday. Our plan A seemed to be give the ball to Hatem and hope he does something whilst everyone else watches/stands around like statues. One instance at 0-2 he had the ball about 30 yards out and we had 6 players in a straight line 15 yards in front of him just standing there expecting him to do something, nobody came short or offered any kind of option or movement and quelle surprise, he gave the ball away. He was the only player on the pitch willing to receive the ball, everyone else either shied away from it or resorted to plan B, smash it up to O'Shea's head.

As bad as he was I felt a little sorry for him on Saturday. Our plan A seemed to be give the ball to Hatem and hope he does something whilst everyone else watches/stands around like statues. One instance at 0-2 he had the ball about 30 yards out and we had 6 players in a straight line 15 yards in front of him just standing there expecting him to do something, nobody came short or offered any kind of option or movement and quelle surprise, he gave the ball away. He was the only player on the pitch willing to receive the ball, everyone else either shied away from it or resorted to plan B, smash it up to O'Shea's head.

There was a bit when he was on the left and he was keeping the ball away from two people while no one moved. It has to be frustrating.

Felt much the same, he was willing to try but everyone else around him went back to previous form i.e. stand and watch and do not, whatever you do, make a run into space!!!

He cant hack 90 mins

If he's not fit or motivated then I would put that down to the manager not enforcing discipline or being able to motivate his player, pretty much what a manager is usually paid for.