Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

What conversation in training has to lead to Santon taking the set pieces man?

Pards doesn't talk about stuff like that..Just defending and organising. Any offensive stuff is left to a few hours on a Fri as an afterthought.

His corners were brilliant, just remembered. Better than Santon's absolutely gash attempts.

Oscar Pistorius could have taken better corners than Santon.

Probably better at shooting as well.

Where do people get this "out of shape" s*** from?

He cant hack 90 mins

He's obviously got little to no self discipline or motivation, like. Obviously Pardew deserves a lot of criticism but I don't see why the player gets away with it just because he's got lots of talent.

If he's not fit or motivated then I would put that down to the manager not enforcing discipline or being able to motivate his player, pretty much what a manager is usually paid for.

He shouldn't need a manager's help to meet a basic level of motivation that facilitates fitness, even ignoring the fact that it's been a theme of his career.

He cant hack 90 mins

He's obviously got little to no self discipline or motivation, like. Obviously Pardew deserves a lot of criticism but I don't see why the player gets away with it just because he's got lots of talent.

If he's not fit or motivated then I would put that down to the manager not enforcing discipline or being able to motivate his player, pretty much what a manager is usually paid for.

He shouldn't need a manager's help to meet a basic level of motivation that facilitates fitness, even ignoring the fact that it's been a theme of his career.

If he's out of shape he shouldn't be part of the playing squad, and that's totally the call of the manager. If players were left to their own devices they'd be in the pub every night.

He cant hack 90 mins

Well then clearly he does need a manager to drum it into him if it's been a constant throughout his career.

Imagine being Ben Arfa on Saturday - there's 3 men on you and, when you get past them, there's never anyone there. Shola is in central midfield, De Jong is thinking about the 10 touches he'll need and the best option is Tiote, 25 yards out. Very frustrating.

He cant hack 90 mins

Well then clearly he does need a manager to drum it into him if it's been a constant throughout his career.

Are you dense or something? Nobody is absolving Pardew of blame for the way he's managed him over the past year. Doesn't mean his lack of effort is acceptable.

He cant hack 90 mins

Are you dense or something? Nobody is absolving Pardew of blame for the way he's managed him over the past year. Doesn't mean his lack of effort is acceptable.

:lol: Easy tiger, just saying it's obviously something the lad needs drummed into him.

Was never really going to be anything else. We were bossed today by a far better team, especially with that weak as piss squad depth we have.

He had to track back almost the entire time to help defend. Created a few good openings for himself in the first half but let down by his shooting once again.