Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Magic, absolute magic. Happy just as much for Cisse, both got their doubters and silenced them well. Hope Pardew gives both a run in the team now, he needs to hold his hands up and admit he's been wrong. Two excellent players when confidence is high, we need to build that in them.

Wew, Ben Arfa gets on the pitch and creates something. Carver/Pardew is a genius.

Pards has played a blinder here again. Stunning man - management; the way he got that assist out of Hatem!

The one shining light for us when he came on today. Not at his best, but he tried to make things happen and a great assist. I would start him v Everton, but it just depends on how match-fit he is. Can see Pardew leaving him on the bench with a view to coming on.

Wew, Ben Arfa gets on the pitch and creates something. Carver/Pardew is a genius.

Pards has played a blinder here again. Stunning man - management; the way he got that assist out of Hatem!

Somewhere in Newcastle there is a hotel room splattered with self-congratulatory jizz.

Some bloke next to me was going nuts at Hatem when he was trying a few things that didn't work. People like him shouldn't be allowed to watch football.

The same people who wave at Pardew. Cretins.

Guest hatem garrincha

"@HLTCO: I'm almost certain we wouldn't have lost today if Ben Arfa hadn't come on. What a player he is."

Guest neesy111

Some bloke next to me was going nuts at Hatem when he was trying a few things that didn't work. People like him shouldn't be allowed to watch football.

What a ridiculous short sighted view.

Guest neesy111

Ben Arfa did do well to create the chance for Cisse, otherwise before that it was a typical performance from him.  Neat tricks, loses poessesion after being too ball greedy etc.  It was the change in formation that helped us more than his sub imo.

I agree with it tbh

Same here.

Guest neesy111

Talking about my view or that of the person going nuts at Hatem?

Yours.

Ben Arfa did do well to create the chance for Cisse, otherwise before that it was a typical performance from him.  Neat tricks, loses poessesion after being too ball greedy etc.  It was the change in formation that helped us more than his sub imo.

:lol: Aye it was the change in formation that helped and not the pin point cross from Ben Arfa.

Before that he looked dangerous too, he delivered another ridiculous cross to Cisse for one.

I'm sorry, I respect the fact you are entitled to your own opinion, but I honestly can't believe how you can see it like that. As soon as he came on we had momentum, which was only stalled by the introduction of Shola. I genuinely cannot understand how people would rather watch the team that started today over the team that we had out there when Hatem came on.

Apart from creating the winner, and another sitter for Cisse? That's completely untrue tbh

Aye, some would say it's a ridiculously short sighted view.

He rarely lost possession, more often than not he got the ball to a Newcastle player.

Talking about my view or that of the person going nuts at Hatem?

Yours.

Well obviously it's an exaggeration, but my point is simply why bother watching the game if you don't want to watch players like him.