Bolton Wanderers v Newcastle United (26/12/11, 3pm)

Mr. Snrub

What we are likely to see;

Krul

Simpson  Williamson Coloccini Raylor

Obertan Cabaye      Tiote      Jonas

Best            Ba

What I would do;

Krul

Simpson  Williamson Coloccini Raylor

Cabaye    Tiote

HBA              Vuckic            Jonas

Ba

Hoping HBA and Vuckic start by ditching Best and Obertan,so important we get an away win today to restore confidence and belief ,Bolton are appalling and are there for the taking but you could say that about our last 3 games tbh .

Sticking with Obertan is pure stubborness by Pardew in my eyes and the player is getting worse with each passing game if thats at all possible as he he has been shit from day one imho. spending today at my mothers with family so will watch MOTD tonight without knowing any scores.

Agree with that.  Surely he has to start HBA and drop Obertan today?  Obertan has had a good run of games this season and hasn't shown anything to suggest he's going to improve the team.  Vuckic behind Ba would also be a welcome change but, if i'm being honest, I think we'll see 442 with Obertan on the right and Best up front.

Agree with that.  Surely he has to start HBA and drop Obertan today?  Obertan has had a good run of games this season and hasn't shown anything to suggest he's going to improve the team.  Vuckic behind Ba would also be a welcome change but, if i'm being honest, I think we'll see 442 with Obertan on the right and Best up front.

:pardsgrin:

Best has not done enough in the last couple of games to warrant a place, for me. I would play Vuckic off Ba. The young'un deserves another shot, IMO.

Also - what's this rumour about Colo being 'rested'?

Hope its a rumour with the amount of goals we are shipping atm

Best has not done enough in the last couple of games to warrant a place, for me. I would play Vuckic off Ba. The young'un deserves another shot, IMO.

Also - what's this rumour about Colo being 'rested'?

Hope its a rumour with the amount of goals we are shipping atm

Would be hilarious to rest him really. If there's a place to rest him it's Anfield.

Seems it will be

-----------------Krul

Simo------Wili-------Colo-------RTay

Ober------Cab-------Tiote------Jonas

-----------Best---------Ba

Fuck off man, can't they have just had too much to drink yesterday so they can't play today?

I honestly doubt there's a team in the league who has broken other teams' trends more than we have.

So depressingly true. We are the nice guys of football, and we all know what happens to nice guys.

I was thinking that when Jonas put the ball out after Reid went down injured. Imagine a ruthless t*** like Blackburn's Pedersen or Seb Larsson or some t*** like that :lol: Not that they get any real success, but you know what I mean.

I went mad when Jonas did that. On reflection it didn't help his case that he didn't do his job for the umpteenth consecutive game.

I was annoyed, kid next to me thought it was only right as it was obvious Reid was knacked but i said we need to be more ruthless.