Newcastle United 3 - 0 Man Utd - 04/01/12 - Post-match reaction from page 43

Mike

Maaaaan my brothers are United fans. They're getting mocked in the morning. Will emerge from bed for breakfast wearing toon shirt, hat, scarf and gloves, say nothing, eat my cereal and pick up the paper. Smugness is best executed in silence.

Guest elbee909

Maaaaan my brothers are United fans. They're getting mocked in the morning. Will emerge from bed for breakfast wearing toon shirt, hat, scarf and gloves, say nothing, eat my cereal and pick up the paper. Smugness is best executed in silence.

I wouldn't even wear any Newcastle garb.  'Football you say?  I believe I've heard of it'

I wouldn't even wear any Newcastle garb.  'Football you say?  I believe I've heard of it'

Just put your Cheerios in a nice 3-0 shape...

Guest elbee909

All you'll hear from Man Utd fans is 'when was the last time you won sliverware' etc.  Could always ask them what it was like supporting Chelsea.

Like the way they've incorporated the Northern Rock to show under the Virgin Money. Cool design.

They've re badged it, you fool!

Just reading the match thread, this deserves some recognition. :lol: :lol:

I still cannit believe it man.

We've just wholloped Manchester United. Not by a goal or a scrappy win, by three goals with two quality strikes.

I just want to burst into fits of laughter every time I think of it :lol:

Football was invented for nights like tonight :snod:

Just went onto Redcafe

The first goal was two yards offside. The second didn't even cross the line but everyone decided to overlook that. The third was the wind. We should've had a penalty when Berbatov's header was handballed onto the post. I make it 1-1. Probably 2-0 to us if West Ham had been rightfully relegated a couple of years back instead of Sheffield United, then Ba wouldn't have ended up at Newcastle and we would've controlled the game.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Some people really do only see what they want to see

I still cannit believe it man.

We've just wholloped Manchester United. Not by a goal or a scrappy win, by three goals with two quality strikes.

I just want to burst into fits of laughter every time I think of it :lol:

Football was invented for nights like tonight :snod:

Exactly how I feel.

Just went onto Redcafe

The first goal was two yards offside. The second didn't even cross the line but everyone decided to overlook that. The third was the wind. We should've had a penalty when Berbatov's header was handballed onto the post. I make it 1-1. Probably 2-0 to us if West Ham had been rightfully relegated a couple of years back instead of Sheffield United, then Ba wouldn't have ended up at Newcastle and we would've controlled the game.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just went onto Redcafe

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: