Newcastle United 3 - 0 Man Utd - 04/01/12 - Post-match reaction from page 43

Mike

My dad has just told me about a guy in the Ladbrokes queue who had £3 on Ba 3-0. Seems like he saw Skirge. :lol: :lol: :lol:

;D

Did he see him trudge off with Marley in tow?

"Diven worry Marls, if wah win yous'll get ya dinna"

Just got in, soaking wet, worth every rain drop.

Excellent team performance, and a great night all round.

What an atmosphere at the end when we could all relax knowing we had beaten these bastards.

MOTD on loop. :)

Credit to all of you who were able to attend and sung and cheered your hearts out. Watching on the television here in the states you lot were brilliant, absolutely brilliant. The noise, the howling at the Man Utd players, fantastic stuff. 

Bloody hell I saw the 5-0, the 4-3 under Bobby and now this over here and this is right up there, brilliant match to watch on all levels and even more proud to be a supporter of this club.

My word, my head is still spinning. Im watching it again right now...

My dad has just told me about a guy in the Ladbrokes queue who had £3 on Ba 3-0. Seems like he saw Skirge. :lol: :lol: :lol:

;D

Did he see him trudge off with Marley in tow?

"Diven worry Marls, if wah win yous'll get ya dinna"

:lol:

If it was at the bookies in the northeast corner it had to be me he seen.. Black coat black beanie and a small rucksack over my shoulder.

No Marley though  just my Nephew, Marley was at home watching on sky.

Best brought the ball down superbly on a number of occasions when he came on. Really hope he can step up again while demba is away. Pardew's little comment post match was good to hear aswell

The crowd was of a different class tonight, especially in the first half, they were just incredible.

Everyone on the pitch fought for each other and that's why we came out with a win tonight.  I know pundits will try and say it was a lackluster Man U performance but we deserve all of the credit.  We were all over the pitch closing them down and they had no answer.

Also a side note, Howard Webb had the worst reffing of a match I've seen all season, he was horrendous.

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/2366/37700810150467802833963.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mhU1D9kgnso/Tag6K4gdLWI/AAAAAAAABTs/ugytrq0i5q8/s1600/rage-comics-fuck-yea-forever-alone-4chan-reddit-f7u12-poker-face-troll-actually-herp-derp-2.png