Newcastle United 3 - 0 Man Utd - 04/01/12 - Post-match reaction from page 43

Mike

Have to say wasnt a fan of the.who.the fuck are man utd chants...

They chant about Newcastle all the time. Cheer up Alan Shearer is one of their biggest chants. I say fuck them, this is the first time in years we have beat them and I'm glad our fans rubbed it in.

Have to say wasnt a fan of the.who.the f*** are man utd chants...

They chant about Newcastle all the time. Cheer up Alan Shearer is one of their biggest chants. I say f*** them, this is the first time in years we have beat them and I'm glad our fans rubbed it in.

:thup:

Have to say wasnt a fan of the.who.the f*** are man utd chants...

They chant about Newcastle all the time. Cheer up Alan Shearer is one of their biggest chants. I say f*** them, this is the first time in years we have beat them and I'm glad our fans rubbed it in.

on a side note i like their songs of old players, solskjaer, best, cantona, charlton.......why can't we do it for keegan, beardsley, gazza (oh thats right, it would be "theres only one paul gascoigne", followed by, "theres only one peter beradsley")

just realised man utd had been unbeaten away in the league this season till tonight. (Won 7, Drew 2, then little old us) and they've conceded as many tonight as they had in their previous 9 away games.

The most enjoyable thing about this result is reading and listening to the "end of an era" reactions from Man Utd fans in the aftermath. The fact that so many of them seem to think we've confounded their demise is wonderfully satisfying :)

When ever we play live I always were a Newcastle shirt, and recently we've been loosing, today I forgot to put it on. Don't think I will anymore  :tobey:

Keep your phone on mate, Michael Bay might contact you for a role in Transformers 4.

They don't have a central midfield and it was only a matter of time until they got found out.

If they don't buy in january no way will they win the league.

they've needed a central midfield overhaul for about 3 years. shocking that they've failed to address the issue.

The most enjoyable thing about this result is reading and listening to the "end of an era" reactions from Man Utd fans in the aftermath. The fact that so many of them seem to think we've confounded their demise is wonderfully satisfying :)

Despite all their injury problems, they're only 3 points off the lead. Given the players at his disposal, Fergie has worked a miracle to keep them in the hunt.

They're very dependent on Rooney, and yesterday he looked a bit out of sorts.