Newcastle United vs. QPR - 15/01/12 @ 1.30pm (live on Sky) Pre-match.

Amir_9

SSN making sure everyone knows this game is on TV. I wouldn't put it past them that Sky pressured QPR to sack Warnock in order for them to get more coverage on the game after Barton was banned.

Seek professional help.

:lol:

Bloody hell Stifler, you've only gone and done it again.

Re: Guthrie - would not start. He's been out for a good while.

Faurlin out for the season is a big loss for them.

Edit: The league's top tackler, 'parently: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/15122/2705370/Premier-League-stats

Didn't know he was that good at tackling, heh. From our perspective looking at the stars we need to get those passing stats up, bit low considering our ambitions for playing good footy.

Re: Guthrie - would not start. He's been out for a good while.

Faurlin out for the season is a big loss for them.

Edit: The league's top tackler, 'parently: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/15122/2705370/Premier-League-stats

Didn't know he was that good at tackling, heh. From our perspective looking at the stars we need to get those passing stats up, bit low considering our ambitions for playing good footy.

Stats aren't everything tbf. He might be the best tackler because QPR can't keep hold of the ball - therefore he gets more opportunities to tackle!

I mean, just look who the stats believe to be the top keeper :laugh:

Hughes is one of the biggest c***s in football management and I'd be delighted if we were to absolutely dick QPR if only to see the smug tosser have to talk about it in the interviews afterwards.

Was a dirty player who would always dish it out but wouldn't take it. Full of sneaky tricks and play acting, cheated his way to free kicks and to get opponents cautioned or sent off. Shame because he was a very good player. A despicable person who shouldn't be trusted as far as you could throw Kevin Nolan.

Always quite liked the "R"s but hope he will fall flat on his face.

Hughes is one of the biggest c***s in football management and I'd be delighted if we were to absolutely dick QPR if only to see the smug tosser have to talk about it in the interviews afterwards.

Was a dirty player who would always dish it out but wouldn't take it. Full of sneaky tricks and play acting, cheated his way to free kicks and to get opponents cautioned or sent off. Shame because he was a very good player. A despicable person who shouldn't be trusted as far as you could throw Kevin Nolan.

Always quite liked the "R"s but hope he will fall flat on his face.

Aye, couldn't stand the man as a player and now can't as a manager.

Have to be registered by c.o.p. Friday don't they? Would need fees agreed tomorrow and medical friday, so seems unlikely.

As far as I'm aware, I think Saturday midday is the latest a new player can be registered.

Have to be registered by c.o.p. Friday don't they? Would need fees agreed tomorrow and medical friday, so seems unlikely.

As far as I'm aware, I think Saturday midday is the latest a new player can be registered.

It's shit how clubs playing on Saturday have a tighter deadline to sign players then clubs who are signing players for the round of fixtures but playing a day or 2 later, especially if it's delayed for the TV.

It should be a deadline for all clubs for those set of fixtures over the weekend at the same time.

Guest optimistic nit

Krul

Raylor  Williamson  Coloccini  Santon

Ben Arfa    Cabaye    Vuckic    Jonas

Best        Ameobi

This is the best team, by the way.

Cabaye and Vuckic CM? would much rather Abeid there.

would much rather we had a defensive mid there to allow Cabaye to get further up the pitch.

We don't have one, though. Plus, Cabaye would be far better with a box-to-box CM partner - not that I'm suggesting Vuckic fully fits that description.