Zambia win 2012 African Cup of Nations

TRC

Just been made aware of the fact there's another ACON next fucking year aswell to avoid it clashing with a World Cup year, then every 2 years after that.  So that will be 3 in 4 years.  What a fucking joke.

But aren't they moving to a summer schedule after next years tournament?

Just been made aware of the fact there's another ACON next fucking year aswell to avoid it clashing with a World Cup year, then every 2 years after that.  So that will be 3 in 4 years.  What a fucking joke.

But aren't they moving to a summer schedule after next years tournament?

Don't think that was ever approved because it would mean more than half of the countries couldn't host it due to wet weather.

Why is it every 2 years anyway when all other major international tournaments are held every 4 years?

Need all the money they can get?

http://www.innovationedge08.co.uk/img/speakers/bob-geldof.jpg

Guest frazernufc

I picked Gabon as my team before the tournament, for the pure reason Aubameyang plays for them and hes an absolute beast for me on Fifa Ultimate Team, i had no idea what he was like in reality looks fairly decent though. Decided stick a cheeky 50p on him to be top goalscorer for pure entertainment reasons at 33/1 before hand aswell and hes looking pretty decent atm 2 in 2 for him, so my love just continually grows for him  :smitten:

Thats 2 bookings for Tiote... Will he miss the 3rd game?

Any idea?...

Send the lad home for bad behaviour !

Thought someone on here reported he got booked 1st game and noticed he'd picked one up in the 2nd game...