The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

I know a draw would have been best for us but I can't help but enjoy Liverpool getting beaten.

aye bit disappointed looking at the table but pleased at the result. :undecided:

no way should we be letting liverpool finish ahead of us now.

Finishing above them has to be one of our seasons priorities

Problem is, Liverpool finishing below us means we have to get 5th (unless FA Cup is contested by two of Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool).

Good chance of the latter though I would say.

Problem is, Liverpool finishing below us means we have to get 5th (unless FA Cup is contested by two of Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool).

Good chance of the latter though I would say.

Let's hope so because there's no way I want to finish below the Jose-leeching cunts.

Nice mind games for RvP's winner. Reina was expecting him to go across goal. The form he's in, you have to assume he knew all about it with the way he side foots it in. Top stuff.

Finishing 6th and missing out on the Europe League due to the FA Cup finalists would be a big blow, but finishing 6th (and above Liverpool) would be almost as strong a statement on its own of the club's potential to push on IMO.

Guest palnese

Finishing 6th and missing out on the Europe League due to the FA Cup finalists would be a big blow, but finishing 6th (and above Liverpool) would be almost as strong a statement on its own of the club's potential to push on IMO.

Very much so. If we we finish 6th and miss out on a European spot I think that may be a blessing in disguise. Fewer games, less fatigue and we'd still be a very interesting prospect to players due to our position in the league.

Nearly came in my pants when RvP scored that, mind bogglingly good technique in every single area imaginable. People who play/played football should think on how hard it would be to score that goal. Amazing, blokes at the absolute top of his game.