The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

So basically a Chelsea Champions League win is the only way we can't qualify for Europe if Liverpool win?

I didn't know this, really? :(

Where does the other place go? I thought we were certain for Europe if Everton lost today and we didn't implode allowing them to catch us? ???

Still think Chelsea have to finish 6th though.

However, if Chelsea win the FA Cup they take the place from the FA Cup and if they finish 5th the place goes to the 6th place team.

If they finish outside the top 4 and win the Champions League, 4th place forfeits the Champions League place and gets the Europa League place.

That's my understanding of it.

Hang on, surely if Chelsea win the CL, the only change will be that the team that finishes 4th will get EL? The top6 league places are Europe now all thats different is the order possibility?

Sickened that such a loathsome club with it's hideously loathsome fans is into the FA Cup final.  :(

On the flip side they have a final to play against, in my opinion, one of two better sides than Everton.

KKK delusion is ongoing keeps him in his job longer.

Guest Roger Kint

Hang on, surely if Chelsea win the CL, the only change will be that the team that finishes 4th will get EL? The top6 league places are Europe now all thats different is the order possibility?

Way i see it aye

Guest bimpy474

I think Carroll's had a great game, fair play to him.

Neesy is a mackem.

He's been a lot better than usual.

You must have low expectations, he has been utterly shit, goal apart.

I do.

I look at it this way: if I go into the game expecting Carroll to lope drunkenly into the goalpost and knock himself out in the first minute, the only way is up.

Very true :D

God, I hate Liverpool so so much. Unbearable.

Absolutely. A fucking dilemma of the the worst sort today deciding if I want them to win or not. Let's just hope Chelsea stuff them in the final.

Still a great result for us really if we manage to keep up the European push.

Guest bimpy474

The ball was given away by both teams so much it was like watching my sons u-9's, they are just as shit as these two.