NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

2 days left after today?

Are we gonna get a CB then? Getting less likely by the day.

Can't see it now, we will probably get the same line as we did last transfer window (ie nothing happening), get a couple of last minute transfer updates we will be putting into our best 11 line ups then the window will Slam Shut © and the squad will be as it is.

Hopefully no sales though, definitely nervous about that.

Annoying as fuck. Even a loan would do. Can't believe we're gonna risk the rest of the season with 2 CBs.

It'll be absolutely fucking ridiculous.

Just think what would've happened had the mackem cunt had snapped Colo's leg in the derby. Daft.

What about this lad? Thought to be one of, if not the, fastest footballer in the world.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3230/2938789162_8860196796_o.jpg

Recently been converted to centre-back :lol: good partner for Colo.

Of course, I'm joking, just thought it was interesting to see that a player like this has been put in centre-back instead of brought up on the wings. Would like to see more of that :thup:

edit: he's called Marvell Wynne.

I think it's gonna be another deadline day where nothing happens in terms of incomings. I expected to see no new players this month so Cisse has been a massive bonus. Any signing we do make will likely be another under the radar "swoop".

What about this lad? Thought to be one of, if not the, fastest footballer in the world.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3230/2938789162_8860196796_o.jpg

Recently been converted to centre-back :lol: good partner for Colo.

Of course, I'm joking, just thought it was interesting to see that a player like this has been put in centre-back instead of brought up on the wings. Would like to see more of that :thup:

edit: he's called Marvell Wynne.

Aye wyne...  :lol: fast as fuck on fifa.

At times like this I completely disagree with the board's attitude to loan deals. For a minimal fee, we're covered in defence which will keep us ticking over til the summer. It'll stop us dropping down the league and thus losing prize money.

It's so obvious.

At times like this I completely disagree with the board's attitude to loan deals. For a minimal fee, we're covered in defence which will keep us ticking over til the summer. It'll stop us dropping down the league and thus losing prize money.

It's so obvious.

Loans did a fantastic job for us in the CCC, even a small deal like bringing PvA in for a month when Enrique got a knock was a masterstroke.

It's so obvious.

Loans did a fantastic job for us in the CCC, even a small deal like bringing PvA in for a month when Enrique got a knock was a masterstroke.

One size Fitz Hall.