NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

how is it that every thread gets turned into puns for pages at a time? Gonna sound like a prick but just don't find it funny, especially because this place has so many naturally funny people on it

Cock.

I guess

how is it that every thread gets turned into puns for pages at a time? Gonna sound like a prick but just don't find it funny, especially because this place has so many naturally funny people on it

:blush:

he didn't mean you, you sack of piss

:jones:

Cock.

I guess

You are not alone [makes eye contact through prison bars] LOOK AT ME.  YOU ARE NOT ALONE.  I'M RIGHT HERE. 

http://i.imgur.com/t55WU.jpg

Cock.

:laugh:

You're alright both of you.

Wouldn't take any of their first team although they might have some decent kids we could poach, would suit the new Academy method thing that was mooted a while back and it's near enough for them to be unlikely to get home sick.

The more midfield links we get, the more iam starting to believe Guthrie isnt staying.

Think Guthrie, BenArfa, Simpson, best and Lovenkrands will all be on their way tbh.

Yet Shola wil stay and be given another contract extension.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2imbcwx.jpg

can someone put a stingface over Ameobi?  :lol:

Ok

Toby Alderweireld linked in the Sunday Sun.

NEWCASTLE United are eyeing Ajax defender Toby Alderweireld to add to a defence bolstered by news Fabricio Coloccini has signed a bumper new FOUR-YEAR deal.

Coloccini penned a new contract along with Tim Krul yesterday as Toon gave their fans a huge pre-derby boost.

And the Sunday Sun understands the club have narrowed their search for a centre-back, with Belgium international Alderweireld in the mix.

A team-mate of another United target, Jan Vertonghen, he would stretch Alan Pardew’s budget, but the club have been keeping a close eye on the pair over recent months.

A strong 6ft 1ins centre-back, he could battle with Steven Taylor to partner Coloccini.

The club also watched Steven Caulker, Tottenham’s England under-21 international, on Wednesday and have not dropped their interest in Erik Pieters of PSV. There might have even been a move in January for the Holland international but he was injured.

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/03/04/united-line-up-move-for-ajax-defender-79310-30454508/

Guest Roger Kint

Looked good the few times i saw him. Eye for a goal and decent movement in getting into the box. Would be worth taking a chance on for relatively little investment