NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest BooBoo

What did Pards say at the talk in? Ashley assured him that only a ridiculous Carroll esque bid would have us considering selling one of the top names.

Guest BooBoo

Have to remember the press are going to go daft for the next week, linking every decent player with a move.

Yet still, we have no fresh stories or links regarding incoming players.

What did Pards say at the talk in? Ashley assured him that only a ridiculous Carroll esque bid would have us considering selling one of the top names.

Colo £15m

Krul £20m

HBA £25m

Tiote £25m

Cabaye £25m

Cisse £30m

Ba £15m

Perch £50m

Anything like that then we've really got to be accepting the loss and hopefully pick up a replacement next window.

I've heard Man City,Man Utd and Tottenham have been sniffing around Tiote,but have all been put off by the £20M price tag.

Guess they don't value him as much as us. Man Utd surprise me as they're crying out for a quality holding player.

Hopefully that's where the interest for him ends.

Guest bimpy474

Dave, did you ever find out why a posters name stays bold at top of a thread for some reason ?

Yeah, it's apparently the ones with the smallest penises.

That was quite good :lol:

Think i know why it keeps happening ;)

Colo £15m

Krul £20m

HBA £25m

Tiote £25m

Cabaye £25m

Cisse £30m

Ba £15m

Perch £50m

Anything like that then we've really got to be accepting the loss and hopefully pick up a replacement next window.

No

http://www.lebuteur.com/en/actualites/boudebouz-normalement-ca-devrait-se-concretiser-maintenant

Interview on some Algerian website with Ryan Boudebouz

"It's true that this team (Newcastle) have been following me since last year, but I've not had anything concrete. The only contact I've had is with Marseille, and as I've already said, I would like to stay in France for one more year to toughen me."

Maybe a one for next summer then.

Mental if we sell Colo for 15M.

I mean, his value is such a weird thing. You cannot put a price tag on Captain Colo. I mean I know he is getting old but he is maybe our most valuable player.

Colo's value because of age and his lack of goals recently is probably technically low, but you lose him you rip the heart out of the team. I wondered if there'd be some interest in him this window but doesn't seem to have been the case

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I'd do it right away since he's getting old, replace him with m'Biwa and Alderweireld.

Fuck sake. :lol:

Colo's value because of age and his lack of goals recently is probably technically low, but you lose him you rip the heart out of the team. I wondered if there'd be some interest in him this window but doesn't seem to have been the case

Just out of curiosity, how does lack of goals lower the price of a CB?

A CB that score is nice, but not what makes it or breaks it, surly?

So with nine days of the transfer window to go, we're now about to sell Colo and Tiote according to the most recent press? Righto.

Ashley has made some utterly baffling decisions since he's been here, but the timing of this would top the lot.

If Ashley is offered 40 million for both you think he shouldn't sell ? I think a 30 year old defender going for a lot of money and a midfielder who can now be replaced by Anita is worth the gamble as long as a telatively good CB is brought in. I think he should and would tbh.

We'd recover from selling Tiote (though if we were to should have sold him early, we have a possible replacement but no sure thing, and I want us to have 3 top class first team midfielders at a time) I'm sure, but Colo is invaluable, we'd never get a huge bid for him anyway so it's immaterial but he does feel the heart and soul of the team, selling him would be horrid

So with nine days of the transfer window to go, we're now about to sell Colo and Tiote according to the most recent press? Righto.

Ashley has made some utterly baffling decisions since he's been here, but the timing of this would top the lot.

If Ashley is offered 40 million for both you think he shouldn't sell ? I think a 30 year old defender going for a lot of money and a midfielder who can now be replaced by Anita is worth the gamble as long as a telatively good CB is brought in. I think he should and would tbh.

From Ashleys business perspective, it should be a good deal for him.

From my and your fan perspective it would be a disaster so late in the window.