NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

My point is its more likely we will bid for Gomis/Gignac than Thauvin. The bids probably not going to be enough and ending up with no one. I'd be gutted if that happens

Guest Roger Kint

@F8Piraux 1m

Rumours : According to @inside_foot Newcastle defender Massadio #Haidara could sign on year on loan to FC Nantes

Surely even the Championship would be better for us? Loan til Xmas with option to bring back if needed and assess from there. Need him more comfortable with English football tbh

If the club thinks both Ferguson and Dummet are ready to make the step up not a terrible idea imo, Mbiwa looked capable there too

It might be JFK's influence. British lads, Crazy Gang, knees up Mother Brown etc.

Probably nothing but i'll post it anyway. Doesn't say much either.

Cardozo is still Benfica player. Luís Filipe Vieira met yesterday with a delegation led by Fenerbahçe Chairman Aziz Yildrim, but the meeting ended without the desired agreement. It should be noted that negotiations were delayed by the appearance of a proposal presented by Newcastle, who want to strengthen their squad with the Paraguayan international.

http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Nacional/1a_liga/Benfica/interior_premium.aspx?content_id=834155

Might as well have Pards stop over in Lisbon to pick him up while we are in Portugal. But seriously, I was terrified of Cardozo when we played Benfica, I doubt it's true.