NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I love how there are still rumours  :lol: we're signing nobody

It does seem to be pretty late in the day considering it doesn't even look as though we've got bids in. I cant see anything happening now.

"we was in for a couple of players for sure, but agents these days, agents can be difficult, and it kinda hampered us a little bit, and we just couldn't get one over the line"

Aulas has been saying they need to sign a forward before Gomis can leave.

They need the money. Gomis will go for half the price in jan or free next summer. Just depend just how much they need the money

They need the money. Gomis will go for half the price in jan or free next summer. Just depend just how much they need the money

I can see us going back with a £5-6m offer tomorrow, take it or leave it style.

I can see us going back with a £5-6m offer tomorrow, take it or leave it style.

We'll be kept in the loop, that is all

Didn't they already sign someone a few weeks ago?

Anyway, just another of Aulol's crap. If it was a valid excuse, they would have bought in someone when they sold Lisandro Lopez. You can see their emphasis is towards their youth players as they are totally skint.

Edit: Played Lacazette upfront for their games so far.

The press better fucking lay into Kinnear if we end up with no more players

Hope everybody calls for the greasy fuckers head.  What help has he actually been to club or Pardew?

Just don't understand Ashley in the slightest.  If his prime objective is to use the club to promote his shitty stores, surely he'd be better off creating a successful club.  That's the only way to break into asia, if that's his ultimate goal.