NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

got a feeling we will end up paying the £3m loan fee for Ba and getting Gomis for free next summer. Saves Ashley 4 or 5 million

Think you're right

:lol: the ONLY reason we aint got Gomis is because he will be joining OM on a free next season.

If we don't get him now we won't get him at all.

must be right, did twitter tell you this?

No just the past two months of Gomis pissing around waiting for OM.

Its where he wants to go he has made that clear, so on a free he gets to choose and you think he would choose us.

got a feeling we will end up paying the £3m loan fee for Ba and getting Gomis for free next summer. Saves Ashley 4 or 5 million

Think you're right

:lol: the ON;Y reason we aint got Gomis is because he will be joining OM on a free next season.

Knowing Skirge it'll be from some bizarre Afghan site like Transfer Taliban :lol:

Think you're right

:lol: the ON;Y reason we aint got Gomis is because he will be joining OM on a free next season.

Knowing Skirge it'll be from some bizarre Afghan site like Transfer Taliban :lol:

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league/31388-nufc-news-gomis-to-stay-with-lyon.php

Think you're right

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league/31388-nufc-news-gomis-to-stay-with-lyon.php

Close enough

Think you're right

Close enough

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2013/09/01/nothing-pleases-him-lyon-president-jean-michel-aulas-laments-situation-around-newcastle-target-bafetimbi-gomis/97969/

Nothing Pleases Him – Lyon President Jean-Michel Aulas Laments ...

Inside Futbol-11 minutes agoShare

Newcastle United are facing fresh hurdles over Bafetimbi Gomis with the Lyon striker seemingly not happy with offers from any corner of the transfer window.

Would he replace Cisse? Not sure why he'd leave Spurs to join us unless it was for guaranteed starts.

Reckon his place in the England squad is secured even if he plays less with Soldado being the main man.

I'd be starting Defoe over Cisse. Defoe doesn't need half the team holding his hand to score a goal.

He's also a consistent goal threat from outside the box.

Agree but he's a massive ball hogging greedy bastard and shoots from anywhere even though there's a pass on.

Think I'd rather keep Cisse and get him back on his feet.

My main concern is that if we don't sign a target man we'll end up seeing a lot more of Ameobi.

Think we don't need a target man. Remy is a strong and tall lad. No target man per se, but could do the job as the striker linking midfield and attack with his linkup and holdup ability.

My main concern is that if we don't sign a target man we'll end up seeing a lot more of Ameobi.

I know what you mean. Fear Pardew would still throw him in there occasionally because he's big and "something different". Would like us to sign a Gomis type so we don't see any more Shola.

Think we don't need a target man. Remy is a strong and tall lad. No target man per se, but could do the job as the striker linking midfield and attack with his linkup and holdup ability.

I disagree, while Pardew is the manager we do need a target man, if only to keep Ameobi off the team sheet.

I disagree, while Pardew is the manager we do need a target man, if only to keep Ameobi off the team sheet.

Aye, with Pardew you never know.

Think you're right

:lol: the ONLY reason we aint got Gomis is because he will be joining OM on a free next season.

No just the past two months of Gomis pissing around waiting for OM.

Its where he wants to go he has made that clear, so on a free he gets to choose and you think he would choose us.

ok, ill rephrase it for you. think we will go for Ba and gamble on trying to Gomis for free next summer

Ashley and his mouth pieces pardew and kinnear have played another summer transfer window of bluffing and bullshitting.  Ill be suprised if we get anyone this window...i can see cabaye going and no one being bought until january.

Reckon we will end up with Ba.

I don't think he'd want to come back to be honest. Wasn't exactly happy the first time was he.

His agents have been knocking the idea of him moving here on the head. Might be because they are more interested in a transfer cut but he's said he's happy to stay at Chelsea himself. I doubt we've got any serious alternatives left now the Gomis deal looks dead so I can't see us signing a striker.