NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest bimpy474

Think it's pretty clear we'll buy any player, regardless of position, if we think we're getting a deal. Unfortunately for us, strikers generally come at a premium.

Do they all though, i mean Van Wolfswinkle was £8m, and looking at transfers of all the teams in the premiership, about half have signed strikers. When Pardew says it's difficult to get them in, it's bullshit. It's only true of us because we are as tight a nun's butthole, unless it's a specfic player. We are completely fixated on a certain player that we seem to ignore other options such as Wolfswinkle, Bony and Aspas etc.

Thauvin has been trying to get out of Lille ever since they sacked Rudi Garcia, the only reason he signed.

I'm surprised its taken this long for us to get linked again.

Also does that say 20m? if it were true and in all likely hood its bullshit why can't Ashley hire someone with a properly working brain to spend that money  :tickedoff:

Said the other day I hoped we'd be back in for Thauvin after apparently the fee is only €7.5m (which is a bargain when you consider his potential)

Kinnear did say we were in for the same players as a couple of clubs. Maybe Marseille are who he meant.

Anyway doubt if we are even in for him after he rejected us in January but I hope.