NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Jesus, the boards are shocking at the minute like. Every single thread has the same patter in it.    :lol:

It's called reality. Unfortunately. When the footy starts hopefully we'll be in for a surprise.

:lol:

Howay man Bimpy. Its the same s**** in every thread. I've never seen nowt like it. I know there's some pessimist going into the new season but f*** me, I'm surprised some people can get up in the Morning (yes i'm looking at you  :lol: )

Well tbf it is rather hard to get excited with the s*** footy, JFK, no signings etc. I think this what's called Ashley wearing people down, lowering expectations and all that. You can hardly blame them/us/nearly everyone.

I'm actually looking forward to the season (if you can believe that), just not the stuff i'm expecting Pardew to serve up.

I'm with you, I totally agree. Ive considered giving my ticket up (I wont). But there's only so many times you can read 'Fucking Pardew and his... negative tactics, hoofball, lies, excused etc etc etc etc etc etc

A ball hasnt been kicked yet and this stuff seems to be in every thread  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Jesus, the boards are shocking at the minute like. Every single thread has the same patter in it.    :lol:

It's called reality. Unfortunately. When the footy starts hopefully we'll be in for a surprise.

Howay man Bimpy. Its the same s**** in every thread. I've never seen nowt like it. I know there's some pessimist going into the new season but f*** me, I'm surprised some people can get up in the Morning (yes i'm looking at you  :lol: )

Well tbf it is rather hard to get excited with the s*** footy, JFK, no signings etc. I think this what's called Ashley wearing people down, lowering expectations and all that. You can hardly blame them/us/nearly everyone.

I'm actually looking forward to the season (if you can believe that), just not the stuff i'm expecting Pardew to serve up.

I'm with you, I totally agree. Ive considered giving my ticket up (I wont). But there's only so many times you can read 'Fucking Pardew and his... negative tactics, hoofball, lies, excused etc etc etc etc etc etc

Fair enough and ignore my post to Loki, it's wrong as you do seem to see the reality.

I'm not making excuses for anyone by the way  :lol:

They are doing my tits in as much as anyone's else. There is no denial. I'm just finding it difficult reading thats all. There was a poster yesterday who was even making things u pabout Pardew (phil k i think)  :lol: 

Its my own fault I suppose, I dont have to come on. Its just f***ing addictive  :aww:

I'm with you, I totally agree. Ive considered giving my ticket up (I wont). But there's only so many times you can read 'f***ing Pardew and his... negative tactics, hoofball, lies, excused etc etc etc etc etc etc

A ball is yet to be kicked and there is already a 18 page Pardew excuses thread. Excuses for what exactly?

I'm with you, I totally agree. Ive considered giving my ticket up (I wont). But there's only so many times you can read 'f***ing Pardew and his... negative tactics, hoofball, lies, excused etc etc etc etc etc etc

Fair enough and ignore my post to Loki, it's wrong as you do seem to see the reality.

:thup:

Bring back NE5.

I tried to tell you morons who insisted anyone would be better but you didn't listen.

Unfairly banned from Toontastic by someone who doesn't even come from Newcastle.

They would rather have know nowt 12 year olds from Singapore on Newcastle-Online than someone like me who has 47 years of going to games, bet they've never even been to St James' Park!

The stalker who didn't get banned, admin need to grow up and show some respect!..

That will see you through the next 5 years or so ;)

Guest bimpy474

They are doing my tits in as much as anyone's else. There is no denial. I'm just finding it difficult reading thats all. There was a poster yesterday who was even making things up (phil k i think)  :lol: 

Its my own fault I suppose, I dont have to come on. Its just fucking addictive  :aww:

Dont be daft you need different views. I must say i'm less bothered about the lack of signings, transfers and even Ashley. It's Pardew that gets my goat, i love football, and i love it played well. He's just sucked the joy out of it. I have said though, we are looking less direct, and the set pieces look like they've been worked on. I'm not as pessimistic as i was before pre season started, fractionally anyhoo.

I just posted it the way I see it.  If it's negative then I make no apologies for that, that's just the way it is.

It's close season and while other teams have done decent business we've done pretty much fuck all.  I'm not going to shit rainbows for the sake of it.

Guest bimpy474

I just posted it the way I see it.  If it's negative then I make no apologies for that, that's just the way it is.

It's close season and while other teams have done decent business we've done pretty much fuck all.  I'm not going to shit rainbows for the sake of it.

And so you shouldn't. I love this place for the forthright views. My favourite place this now :lol:

They are doing my tits in as much as anyone's else. There is no denial. I'm just finding it difficult reading thats all. There was a poster yesterday who was even making things up (phil k i think)  :lol: 

Its my own fault I suppose, I dont have to come on. Its just f***ing addictive  :aww:

Dont be daft you need different views. I must say i'm less bothered about the lack of signings, transfers and even Ashley. It's Pardew that gets my goat, i love football, and i love it played well. He's just sucked the joy out of it. I have said though, we are looking less direct, and the set pieces look like they've been worked on. I'm not as pessimistic as i was before pre season started, fractionally anyhoo.

Well, in my mind he's got 7 games. After City we have a run of really good fixtures up until Chelski. I suspect we'll know how its going to go before the 7 mind.

The way I look at it is if we dont improve and dont start relatively well, I'm fairly sure he'll be gone. Then all we have to worry about is who is going to take over :)

Guest Phil K

Making things up ??????  "I didn't see it therefore it's made up"

Wasn't aware you sit in the dressing room at all times.

You were the one claiming something, surely it is up to you to provide evidence if anyone questions it? :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Well, in my mind he's got 7 games. After City we have a run of really good fixtures up until Chelski. I suspect we'll know how its going to go before the 7 mind.

The way I look at it is if we dont improve and dont start relatively well, I'm fairly sure he'll be gone. Then all we have to worry about is who is going to take over :)

Yep, while i dont think it'll be JFK, it'll be whoever JFK selects.  :undecided:

You claimed 'even Pardew thinks we'll get hammered (against City)' and 'the players dont like Pardew'  with absolutely no evidence to support either.

Guest Phil K

In fact you even admitted you made the first one up ffs  :lol:

Ever heard of having an opinion, chum ?

YOU have one and you seem to believe it's the truth the whole truth and nothing but.

ITS YOUR OPINION TOO, nothing more. No more likely to be the truth than my own opinion.

"I said I made it up" ???? I said nothing of the sort. I said "You're right" don't take that to mean "You're right" in everything.

I SAID I read his comments and see another meaning IN them.

Guest Phil K

It's close season and while other teams have done decent business we've done pretty much f*** all.  I'm not going to s*** rainbows for the sake of it.

Pretty much how I see it. Theres clearly something rotten in the state of NUFC whether some wish to see things through rose tinted sodding glasses or not.

Perhaps like you, I'm too depressed about whats happening (or rather NOT happening) to believe any of the "Nothing to see here, move along" we're getting.

YOU have one and you seem to believe it's the truth the whole truth and nothing but.

ITS YOUR OPINION TOO, nothing more. No more likely to be the truth than my own opinion.

"I said I made it up" ???? I said nothing of the sort. I said "You're right" don't take that to mean "You're right" in everything.

Ok champ, well you keep looking for hidden meanings, I'll just stick to the black and white ;)

Guest Phil K

Ok champ, well you keep looking for hidden meanings, I'll just stick to the black and white ;)

Well no - thats my very point.

How can you say what the press tells you is actually happening ? Mates in pub ? Rumours in street ?

All or none could be utter bull. You just go with what sounds right to YOU.

Which is exactly what you're doing, right ?

Theres links on the net from as early as April talking of dressing room problems, lack of faith in Pardews tactics, etc

Could be true, might not. None of us know for certain. So we have opinions.

We just disagree thats all. Nothing bigger than that !  ;)

Guest Phil K

Links on the net!?

Why didn't you mention that before? I'm with Phil, this seems pretty legit.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/10026476/Newcastle-United-manager-Alan-Pardew-sees-position-at-St-James-Park-put-in-peril-by-dressing-room-split.html

Take it or leave it, usual media stuff. Believe or not. Your choice. The April one I read a while back - when you're getting very little news you grab whatevers there, not so ? Good or bad.