NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Bring back CNZ for left back cover

would take him back in a heartbeat.

Was talking about him with my mate today...oh he has fallen quite some way. Hardly starts for Villa now if I've got my facts correct...

Bring back CNZ for left back cover

would take him back in a heartbeat.

Was talking about him with my mate today...oh he has fallen quite some way. Hardly starts for Villa now if I've got my facts correct...

Your facts are correct!

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/369940

NEWCASTLE TURN ATTENTIONS TO PIERRE-EMERICK AUBAMEYANG FOR DEMBA BA REPLACEMENT

NEWCASTLE are eyeing up a move for St Etienne striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

The Magpies have been scouring the French market for a striker, having been successful in the past with signing players such as Sylvain Marveaux ,Yohan Cabaye and Hatem Ben Arfa.

With Demba Ba joining Chelsea, Newcastle are desperate to find a striker suitable to partner Papiss Cisse.

But they won’t want to fork out too much to bring a forward to Tyneside.

According to L’Equipe, Aubameyang could fetch close to £10m.

He is believed to be their back-up choice, as they look likely to miss out on top target Loic Remy.

The 23-year-old has been in fine form for St Etienne this season, scoring eight goals in Ligue 1.

Pardew explained: “I would suggest we are being as aggressive in this window as anyone. We’ve done our homework.

“You can’t force someone to agree a contract, you can only put your best case forward and your best offer forward and go from there.

“If you put yourself in the ­position of the agent and you have a player that is desirable, and a really good club comes in and a lesser side comes in as well, you sometimes have the impression – because of the interest and the media coverage – that an even bigger one will come in for your player. So why sign early?

“Even if terms have been agreed, they are waiting to see if a more attractive project becomes available.

“Sometimes everybody just wants to sit and wait.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-must-win-back-their-fans-1528655

Hmmm ... looks like Pardew is trying to tell us something. Maybe this is the case with Remy?

What do you guys think if it is? Does the club move on if he's essentially agreed to come, but is just waiting to see if other offers materialise fornow.

Bit of an annoying situation really.

For some reason based on nothing but youtube videos and word of mouth but i think i'd be far more excited by Aubameyang signing than Remy.

But most likely we'll get neither so not guna get too excited.

Those quotes do seem to perfectly describe what we've heard so far about Remy. Big club, Us?, lesser club, QPR? and rumours of an even bigger club coming in for him, german league?

Guest chicken little

NEWCASTLE DIVERT ATTENTION TO PIERRE-EMERICK AUBAMEYANG AS DEMBA BA REPLACEMENT

NEWCASTLE are eyeing up a move for St Etienne striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

The Magpies have been scouring the French market for a striker, having been successful in the past with signing players such as Gabriel Obertan, Romain Amalfitano and Fabrice Pancrate.

With Demba Ba joining Chelsea, it is easy work to speculate that Newcastle are desperate to find a striker suitable to partner Papiss Cisse.

But they won’t want to put out new quotes regards moves to bring a forward to Tyneside.

According to L’Equipe, Aubameyang could fetch a non-specific sum of money.

He is "believed" to be their back-up choice, as they look likely to miss out on top target Ryan Giggs.

According to Wikipedia, the 23-year-old has been in fine form for St Etienne this season, scoring eight goals in Ligue 1.

From toulouse to losing

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-transfers-moussa-sissoko-the-toulouse-1528522

Newcastle are among a string of clubs keen on "bargain" Toulouse star Moussa Sissoko.

The powerful France midfielder, 23, is available for just £3.5million because his club want to claw back a fee with six months left on his contract.

The Magpies face tough competition from Marseille, AC Milan and Juventus, while Arsenal, Spurs and QPR have also been linked with the player.

Meanwhile, boss Alan Pardew has admitted that his team must win back the fans' eroding trust after losing 11 of their last 14 matches

If you pull some lass then instantly bend over backwards to make her happy she will think she can do better.

You pull some lass, let her know you are interested but there are others who could take your fancy she is the one trying to convince you.

I should be negotiating our deals tbh.

NEWCASTLE DIVERT ATTENTION TO PIERRE-EMERICK AUBAMEYANG AS DEMBA BA REPLACEMENT

The Magpies have been scouring the French market for a striker, having been successful in the past with signing players such as Gabriel Obertan, Romain Amalfitano and Fabrice Pancrate.

With Demba Ba joining Chelsea, it is easy work to speculate that Newcastle are desperate to find a striker suitable to partner Papiss Cisse.

But they won’t want to put out new quotes regards moves to bring a forward to Tyneside.

According to L’Equipe, Aubameyang could fetch a non-specific sum of money.

He is "believed" to be their back-up choice, as they look likely to miss out on top target Ryan Giggs.

According to Wikipedia, the 23-year-old has been in fine form for St Etienne this season, scoring eight goals in Ligue 1.

:lol:

Guest chicken little

From toulouse to losing

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-transfers-moussa-sissoko-the-toulouse-1528522

Newcastle are among "a string of clubs" "keen" on "bargain" Toulouse star Moussa Sissoko.

The allegedly powerful France midfielder, 23, is available for just £3.5million because his club want to claw back a fee with six months left on his contract according to sources who may not be French, involved in football or even real living human beings.

The Magpies face tough competition from Marseille, AC Milan, Inter, Bayern Munich, Lyon, Paris Saint Germain and Juventus, while Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool, Manchester United, West Ham, Celtic, West Allotment Celtic, and QPR have also been linked with the player in the imagination of wretched gin soaked hacks.

Meanwhile, boss Alan Pardew has admitted that he straight up doesn't give a f*** about anything any more.

f***ing piece of p*ss job. Ryder: I'm onto you.

anyway some more rumours for people to dismiss out of hand

the return of the proud tradition of this lad getting linked to us every window (now with added copy paste from Norwegian origin)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2260479/Per-Ciljan-Skjelbred-transfer-target-Norwich-City-Newcastle-United.html

and M'Villa just because he's french which naturally means either us or Arsenal will sign him

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2260453/Yann-MVila-Newcastle-radar-QPR-snub.html