NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Can't compete with Norwich City.

Won't match their stupid offer £5m :lol: fkn hell wayyyy to much

That's overpriced for him though. While I agree, we're not a team that should be outbid by the likes of Norwich, it's just not a price we should be paying for a player of his caliber. £3m at the very most.

I think Graham has looked a decent goalscoring threat. If Downing and many other british players went for £15m why cant he go for £5?

I think it's way to much, but in todays inflated british players market, it's a fair amount for a guy who is capable of scoring 10 goals a year in the PL.

See Sunderland also bid £5m on him according to reports. Decent backup to Fletcher tbh. I'd rather have him for £5m than Shola or Sammy for free...

I think Graham has looked a decent goalscoring threat. If Downing and many other british players went for £15m why cant he go for £5?

I think it's way to much, but in todays inflated british players market, it's a fair amount for a guy who is capable of scoring 10 goals a year in the PL.

See Sunderland also bid £5m on him according to reports. Decent backup to Fletcher tbh. I'd rather have him for £5m than Shola or Sammy for free...

He's a better player than Fletcher.

I really don't think £5m is overpriced.

No, it's like buying jeans tbh. You think the pair or two you have is just about enough to get by - if you're lucky, but wouldn't mind an extra pair. You go to the shops and think "man, jeans weren't this expensive back in my day" and think fuck it. I'm not paying £60 for one pair of jeans ffs. Ameobi was free for crying out loud.

Thing is, next time you go back to the shop, the jeans will cost £80.

Guest bimpy474

No, it's like buying jeans tbh. You think the pair or two you have is just about enough to get by - if you're lucky, but wouldn't mind an extra pair. You go to the shops and think "man, jeans weren't this expensive back in my day" and think fuck it. I'm not paying £60 for one pair of jeans ffs. Ameobi was free for crying out loud.

I wear cords  :icon_scratch:

No, it's like buying jeans tbh. You think the pair or two you have is just about enough to get by - if you're lucky, but wouldn't mind an extra pair. You go to the shops and think "man, jeans weren't this expensive back in my day" and think f*** it. I'm not paying £60 for one pair of jeans ffs. Ameobi was free for crying out loud.

Not to mention that shiny belt to go with it, all adds up man.  :p

5 million makes him about the same price as that Gouffran chap, and about the same age.

So do we want someone proven in the league who will play his heart out for his local team and can hit the ground running or a French lad who might go up in value...

5 million makes him about the same price as that Gouffran chap, and about the same age.

So do we want someone proven in the league who will play his heart out for his local team and can hit the ground running or a French lad who might go up in value...

Gouffran's a left winger/forward so would be much more the type we should be going for IMO. Although we should buy both really.

Norwich have bid £5 million for Danny Graham. No way we'll bid that much.

He's also not worth that much, we'd be smart to walk away.

These clubs are paying over the odds in a bid to secure their premiership status. It might pay off. Let's see what we do before dismissing other relegation rivals.

I would agree with that. When you stand to lose 50-60 million maybe 5 spent would be considered prudent.

Gouffran's a left winger/forward so would be much more the type we should be going for IMO. Although we should buy both really.

Not a bad call. Unlikely, obviously but would give us a lot more options