NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

@johncrossmirror: #afc Wenger: "it's a wrong market. The only clubs who sell are in financial trouble and players who move are unhappy. It's unfair.'

@johncrossmirror: #afc Wenger says unfair clubs like Newcastle can make wholesale changes. Unfair on clubs who have already played them twice

Wait ... unfair on clubs who have already played them twice? What?!

I'm trying to work out what he means, but it makes no sense on any level, unless he assumes those signings make us a weaker team.. :lol:

Really don't get this. We've been turboshit all season anyway

@johncrossmirror: #afc Wenger: "it's a wrong market. The only clubs who sell are in financial trouble and players who move are unhappy. It's unfair.'

@johncrossmirror: #afc Wenger says unfair clubs like Newcastle can make wholesale changes. Unfair on clubs who have already played them twice

Eh, how is it unfair?? The transfer window is open for everyone to maje changes.  :lol:

We have taken advantage of certain situations with players, sensible football club management.

The only thing I can think of is that he is trying to get at teams that have played us twice will benefit because they have played against pretty much a different Newcastle team to say what Villa will be facing next week???? He says unfair clubs who we have played twice, does he mean they have had an unfair advantage. The fuck he on about, no fucking rule on how many signings you can make in a window.

Is he saying we've gained an unfair advantage by signing players in the transfer window??  That somehow it's unfair on the teams who we've played twice because that means the outcome against the teams we haven't played twice could be vastly different??? :lol: :lol:

What a fucking moaning griping idiot. What's to stop them scouting players and strengthening in the window. They've got bucket loads of cash and he's French ffs if he's talking about our French targets. Mbiwa and Sissoko seem like they're exactly what Arsenal need so why didn't they go after them?

The only thing I can think of is that he is trying to get at teams that have played us twice will benefit because they have played against pretty much a different Newcastle team to say what Villa will be facing next week???? He says unfair clubs who we have played twice, does he mean they have had an unfair advantage. The f*** he on about, no f***ing rule on how many signings you can make in a window.

Aye looks like he is miffed as the side he played is gonner be wholly different, and our last game is arsenal at home, which could be the difference of his side qualifying for CL.

Unlucky Wenger.

Is he saying we've gained an unfair advantage by signing players in the transfer window??  That somehow it's unfair on the teams who we've played twice because that means the outcome against the teams we haven't played twice could be vastly different??? :lol: :lol:

What a f***ing moaning griping idiot. What's to stop them scouting players and strengthening in the window. They've got bucket loads of cash and he's French ffs if he's talking about our French targets. Mbiwa and Sissoko seem like they're exactly what Arsenal need so why didn't they go after them?

That's they way I have read those comments.

What a tosser if that is what he means. The whole point of January transfer window is to sort out you deficiencies. QPR stayed up on the back of their January business last season.

The thing is, there's no way any of the players pick us over Arsenal at the minute. No way. And we've signed them for unbelievable prices!

Why didn't he go after them? What the hell is his gripe?

This is really annoying me right now  :lol:

The thing is, there's no way any of the players pick us over Arsenal at the minute. No way. And we've signed them for unbelievable prices!

Why didn't he go after them? What the hell is his gripe?

This is really annoying me right now  :lol:

No idea what Arsenal are about thesedays. He won't sign quality players and yet he's moaning about someone else strengthening to cover their deficiencies? They used to bash people up with Vieira and Petit in midfield and put teams away with Bergkamp, Henry etc up front. He's gone away from having his sides possess a physical side as well as finesse and they've stopped buying real quality and they're not the same club they were - the policies have failed.

They're in real danger of missing out on the Champs league.

Guest Roger Kint

Lets be honest he is crying because Everton have beaten a poorer NUFC than what he will face on the last day of the season. Poor Arsene feeling the heat in the battle to make top 4.

Lets be honest he is crying because Everton have beaten a poorer NUFC than what he will face on the last day of the season. Poor Arsene feeling the heat in the battle to make top 4.

Ah, of course! They've only played us once. I got that mixed up.

What a heartless man he is. Wants oto beat us 7 - 3 every time we play huh?

Foolishness.

:'( :rolleyes:

Whiny frog gold. Put it on the forum banner Dave with a big French flag. :lol:

70,000 every other week at Emirates prices should pay for lots of players. Even when you give 100k a week to Walcott.

To even things up, I hope they have a difficult catchup fixture and our lads get a week off before the return game so we can see how much energy they have in the last fifteen minutes.