NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Hang on, we offered for Kone, had it accepted and then decided he was to old. What kind of shit is that. surely you target the players that match you objectives before you bid for them.

I'd see that as an indication that we don't have the full picture. The stuff in the papers seems very vague to me.

Hallelujah!

Where is this years summer transfer tracker? I can't be arsed to read the gazillions of threads that will appear speculating who we may or may not sign/sell. A nice summary thread will do the job.

Admn pls delvr. K thx bye.

There's nothing to go in one as yet.

Where is this years summer transfer tracker? I can't be arsed to read the gazillions of threads that will appear speculating who we may or may not sign/sell. A nice summary thread will do the job.

A summary of rumours would be a start.

Guest Roger Kint

A summary of rumours would be a start.

nufc.com if you want to depress yourself with that sort of thing

Nah, don't do it. I just went there and seeing Martinez's quotes on Kone made me real jelly.

Hard to please eh?

Bent, Kone.

Not really, I rarely read the football board so the summary/update threads are good. I know I'm not alone in finding it difficult to trudge through 20 threads of bullshit to find one sensible piece of information.

Others in here, it seems, can't help themselves and read/post in every single thread. There hard work could be used to great effect for us lazy and almost apathetic bastards.

Guest icemanblue

Hard to please eh?

Bent, Kone.

Not really, I rarely read the football board so the summary/update threads are good. I know I'm not alone in finding it difficult to trudge through 20 threads of bullshit to find one sensible piece of information.

Others in here, it seems, can't help themselves and read/post in every single thread. There hard work could be used to great effect for us lazy and almost apathetic bastards.

Yep, that'll get the job done. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Nah, don't do it. I just went there and seeing Martinez's quotes on Kone made me real jelly.

:lol: I meant the rumours page not the factually depressing stuff on the main bit

:lol: I meant the rumours page not the factually depressing stuff on the main bit

Believe it or not, my original intent was to get the link for the rumours page. Then my eyes strayed... :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Believe it or not, my original intent was to get the link for the rumours page. Then my eyes strayed... :lol:

Got to be careful reality doesnt drag you in :lol:

Anyway wonder who our next target is? Would hope its someone like Brown Ideye who at least wants to come.

Anything genuine (or strongly rumoured) goes in the thread titles, as it always has. As of now, there's only this Kone thing that's really worthy of mention.

Guest Lalasialex

Anything genuine (or strongly rumoured) goes in the thread titles, as it always has. As of now, there's only this Kone thing that's really worthy of mention.

Aah, then I get it a bit more.. No point in checking the rumour page to check actually rumours that's more than just talk...

/cue Dos Equis music

/voice over as Kinnear lounges on holiday

When he says "cunt" women smile fondly at him...

Sir Alex has him on speed dial...

His press conferences are enlightening experiences...

His working holidays are more productive than any DOF's regular work week...

...and way more fun...

He is...

the most interesting man in the world.

I'd read somewhere that Kinnear would just be involved in identifying targets and advising Ashley. The negotiations with the clubs would be handled by Ashley himself. Which would mean that plenty could go on in Kinnear's absence.

Guest Roger Kint

I'd read somewhere that Kinnear would just be involved in identifying targets and advising Ashley. The negotiations with the clubs would be handled by Ashley himself. Which would mean that plenty could go on in Kinnear's absence.

Could do, think we all know otherwise though