NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

N'Koulou, Remy and Taylor all have the same agent....

Really?  :lol:

That's actually fascinating.

So is eh trying to get all three of them moves or something? Seems that way.

I'd be happy to see us switch Taylor for a more dependable centre-back. He's had more bad/injured days than good, imo. Just not dependable at all and I'd like to see Colo/Yanga first-choice this season. We'd definitely need to sign a replacement 3rd choice, though. Ideally someone for 4th choice, too. Gonna be annoying seeing Williamson still getting games next season.

doesn't Taylor have the same agent as Rooney?

Are you suggesting agents are motivated by money and not the good of their clients? Who am I kidding? Who is it if I may ask?

Are you suggesting agents are motivated by money and not the good of their clients? Who am I kidding? Who is it if I may ask?

Paul Stretford, certainly was with him around the time of the transfer listing incident

Nah he's with Willie McKay now.

What an ill-advised move. I blame Saylor's dad.

Do we actually have to register 8 home grown players or can we just register 17 foreigns and leave it at that?

I think you can do that. Well you can on Football Manager anyways :laugh:

Our homegrown players from January of this year:

Rob Elliot

Tim Krul

Shola Ameobi - Nearly out of contract

Dan Gosling - Selling

Steve Harper - Retired

James Perch - Sold

Danny Simpson - Sold

Ryan Taylor - Injured

Steven Taylor - Linked with move away

Mike Williamson - Linked with move away

:lol:

yeah getting Pardew's pov on wanting some English players, we'll need to sign a few just to comply with the bloody squad rules

JFK is probably not aware of the homegrown rule.

Do we actually have to register 8 home grown players or can we just register 17 foreigns and leave it at that?

Rob Elliot

Tim Krul

Dan Gosling - Selling

Steve Harper - Retired

James Perch - Sold

Danny Simpson - Sold

Ryan Taylor - Injured

yeah getting Pardew's pov on wanting some English players, we'll need to sign a few just to comply with the bloody squad rules

From the shit he comes out with I think JFK is smoking the homegrown rule.

Rob Elliot

Tim Krul

Dan Gosling - Selling

Steve Harper - Retired

James Perch - Sold

Danny Simpson - Sold

Ryan Taylor - Injured

Dont be silly, JFK invented the homegrown rule.  And the word homegrown.

And garden gnomes.

Guest Nobbys Trumpet

I'd be happy to see us switch Taylor for a more dependable centre-back. He's had more bad/injured days than good, imo. Just not dependable at all and I'd like to see Colo/Yanga first-choice this season. We'd definitely need to sign a replacement 3rd choice, though. Ideally someone for 4th choice, too. Gonna be annoying seeing Williamson still getting games next season.

We're going to get bummed in the air and against physical sides

Colo is not strong or fantastic in the air, neither is MYM and N'Koulou is 5'10"

We're going to get bummed in the air and against physical sidesColo is not strong or fantastic in the air, neither is MYM and N'Koulou is 5'10"

Which sides would these be who would bum us with a Colo/MYM partnership?

Colo is not strong or fantastic in the air, neither is MYM and N'Koulou is 5'10"

Thats got to be a pi$$take. N'koulou is 6' BTW.

Guest Nobbys Trumpet

Well not bum us but the strikers would definitely enjoy playing against them. Wouldn't fancy Colo or MYM against Lukaku, Benteke, Carroll anyone good in the air or strong

Not even mentioning set pieces, attacking and defending them would be horrific

Guest Nobbys Trumpet

Thats got to be a pi$$take. N'koulou is 6' BTW.

Definitely 5'10"

Wow Sunday rags have no Toon rumours, BBC Gossip & google "Newcastle United" news search both lack anything.

To be fair JFK is on holiday this week so fuck all will happen.

Sure SSN  said he only went as it was already booked but he is remaining in constant contact incase a transfer can happen.

Just see it now him on the lash from 9am every day, gets the call dinner time "Hoe we can sign Bony for £12m" - "ah fuck it sign he cunt, Mike loves me he won't mind *hic* get his agent to ring me"

Wow Sunday rags have no Toon rumours, BBC Gossip & google "Newcastle United" news search both lack anything.

To be fair JFK is on holiday this week so fuck all will happen.

Sure SSN  said he only went as it was already booked but he is remaining in constant contact incase a transfer can happen.

Just see it now him on the lash from 9am every day, gets the call dinner time "Hoe we can sign Bony for £12m" - "ah fuck it sign he cunt, Mike loves me he won't mind *hic* get his agent to ring me"

I don't care that he booked his holiday before he got the job, he's the DOF, the summer transfer window is the main time he should be working. It's like Santa going on holiday on Christmas eve.

To make matter worse he's been in the job for about a month now and he's only been in Newcastle for 2 weeks already, why didn't he take his holiday in the 2 weeks he was doing fuck all?

No one allowed to say anything at all from the club to the media is my guess and even the press cannot be arsed to make anything up  :mike:

Taylor, for all his faults, is probably our most dependable CB when fit alongside Colo.

I don't think we'll ever have a good enough pool of centre halves while he's here though, because he's always the reason we don't buy anyone else good enough, and always injured.