NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest Roger Kint

As good a place as any to ask a stupid question but has Thauvin handed in a transfer request? Some clown on FB claiming he doesnt want to play for Lille. Find it mad to believe like, only thing i could see was that OM were trying to sign him  :undecided:

Guest Roger Kint

Would love him!

After google drew a blank i tried a twitter search. Plenty of Frenchy chat about him saying he will never wear the shirt and wont go to OM either. Apparently talks went very badly according to their ITKs. Would be a great signing imo to add to at least another striker.

Most certainly would be! Really do hope we're in for him. Normally i'd say that i think we're aware of this and will probably try to get im, but now it feels like we'd be lucky to get even one player in.

Guest Roger Kint

Most certainly would be! Really do hope we're in for him. Normally i'd say that i think we're aware of this and will probably try to get im, but now it feels like we'd be lucky to get even one player in.

I would be shocked if Carr's contacts over their(and his agent) havent been straight on to him. Sounds like he wants out of France unless the big two spenders come in for him. If he goes for a reasonable fee then we can draw a line under us signing anything of quality at all imo.

I would be shocked if Carr's contacts over their(and his agent) havent been straight on to him. Sounds like he wants out of France unless the big two spenders come in for him. If he goes for a reasonable fee then we can draw a line under us signing anything of quality at all imo.

He will be class in time, without doubts. Bullet proof investment (from a business man's pov) and would give us many things that we need.

When Carr mentions him, Kinnear will reply (I only drink brittish tea)

Guest Roger Kint

Howay lads....don't be silly :lol:

Not even allowing myself to think of anyone other than Bent, Remy at a push.

Hand me the razor blade :lol:

Am shocked someone hasnt been in to say it should be in the Braindead Twitter thread such are the whiners on here, dont touch the razors for at least 4 weeks mate. Fwiw i am almost at the stage Bent plus another would be ok, if its Thauvin or Remy and we keep Cisse then i would be over the moon tbh :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Even if we got Remy and kept Cisse, I'm at the point where I'd probably just be relieved.

Possibly although his court action would have us sitting til the final day before bidding i would guess, if we then lost him.......

Something weird is going on behind the scene. It could turn out good but it could get really ugly as well...

Well, im off to the swedish forests - hopefully something has happen when i return to civilisation

Given that's pushing for a move to OM (and not PSG/Monaco) how have you figured that one out?

I read he's claiming it is because Garcia has left Lille. Seems to me he is either a) a total bellend, b) been horrifically advised or c) a mixture of the two.

Guest Roger Kint

Given that's pushing for a move to OM (and not PSG/Monaco) how have you figured that one out?

I read he's claiming it is because Garcia has left Lille. Seems to me he is either a) a total bellend, b) been horrifically advised or c) a mixture of the two.

A few i read were saying he wouldnt go to OM either so you would assume he would want to sign for the big two.

He sounds like he was badly advised imo.

A few i read were saying he wouldnt go to OM either so you would assume he would want to sign for the big two.

Fair enough, I've not seen those. :thup:

Either way, I can't imagine Lille will let him fuck off without making a canny profit on him. Wonder if we are interested, his stock has only risen since January but so will his price and we know we don't like that.

Guest Roger Kint

Either way, I can't imagine Lille will let him fuck off without making a canny profit on him. Wonder if we are interested, his stock has only risen since January but so will his price and we know we don't like that.

Tbf those are from French twitter blokes as opposed to anyone official, just quite a few saying it that i saw. The big thing going for us would be Lille preferring to get him away from France rather than sell to a rival now its a 1 place shoot out for the CL there. They only paid €3.5m for him so anything above €6m would be a cracking profit for them. Cant see us bidding above €7m though.

Just seen we bid that for Gomis based on slightly more official Frenchies and they want €10m. I would be gutted if we paid that for either him or Gignac over Thauvin.

Tbf those are from French twitter blokes as opposed to anyone official, just quite a few saying it that i saw. The big thing going for us would be Lille preferring to get him away from France rather than sell to a rival now its a 1 place shoot out for the CL there. They only paid €3.5m for him so anything above €6m would be a cracking profit for them. Cant see us bidding above €7m though.

Just seen we bid that for Gomis based on slightly more official Frenchies and they want €10m. I would be gutted if we paid that for either him or Gignac over Thauvin.

Well get ready to be gutted

Guest Roger Kint

Well get ready to be gutted

You think we would pay that much for our 4/5/6/7th choices? Yeah ok :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

No, I think we are more likely to be in for them than Thauvin again. Personally I think we will be lucky to get anyone in

So i should get ready to be gutted over something that i dont want to happen not actually happening? Ok cheers :lol: