NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest MrSundlofer

It says according to Joe Cole Pardew has been seen at Lille matches a half dozen times.  Not that he has been meeting Cole himself.

I doubt Cole could pick out Pardew in a 30000 crowd so they probably said hello. Moot point anyway, the question is who at lille is being watched?

Most likely Mathieu Debuchy.

Could also be Aurélien Chedjou or Dimitri Payet. Or youngster Lucas Digne? But he has only started 8 games for Lille in the league this season.

Idrissa Gueye? 21 games played (11 from the start), defensive midfielder and 21 years old.

Doubt it's Eden Hazard.

It's most likely Mathieu Debuchy.

WUM

It's according to Cole himself. At Lille games.

Source?

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/jim-white/newcastle-revel-bizarre-renaissance-115329232.html

Thanks and apologies to James. Fortunately doesn't sound like we were watching Joe Cole specifically, but more so other players in the French league, maybe at Lille specifically (Debuchy?)

WUM

Source?

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/jim-white/newcastle-revel-bizarre-renaissance-115329232.html

Thanks and apologies to James. Fortunately doesn't sound like we were watching Joe Cole specifically, but more so other players in the French league, maybe at Lille specifically (Debuchy?)

thats what i was thinking, would also make sense if pardew was at lille games to talk to the englishman there even just out of sociability.

totally forgot joe cole was there, how's he been doing ?

WUM

Source?

yeah, James was just being a tit as usual.

Guest Phil K

It says according to Joe Cole Pardew has been seen at Lille matches a half dozen times.  Not that he has been meeting Cole himself.

I doubt Cole could pick out Pardew in a 30000 crowd so they probably said hello. Moot point anyway, the question is who at lille is being watched?

Past his best in a time when we are targetting young up and coming players, not ones that talk telephone numbers for weekly wages.

It will be Debuchy id imagine, Cabaye has asked him if to join he supposedly said he would and the media in france have linked us with a move for him a few weeks ago.

He's one of the few RB's in europe that i would buy over buying a LB and switching Santon to RB.

He is frankly that good, which is why i will be quite suprised if he joins us over the likes of Bayern, Man U, Valencia etc etc

But we do have the frenchies  :D

Could also be Aurélien Chedjou or Dimitri Payet. Or youngster Lucas Digne? But he has only started 8 games for Lille in the league this season.

Idrissa Gueye? 21 games played (11 from the start), defensive midfielder and 21 years old.

Doubt it's Eden Hazard.

I've no idea why this post made me titter so much. :lol:

It's like he answered the question, thinks out loud for a bit, then reconfirms his first instinct...Bingo.

Guest MrSundlofer

Doubt it's Eden Hazard.

It's like he answered the question, thinks out loud for a bit, then reconfirms his first instinct...Bingo.

Why even bother writing that?

Doubt it's Eden Hazard.

Why did you bite?

But maybe you didn't and are relaxed. Maybe you are feeling peaceful as you type in your bath.

Why did you bite?

Doubt it's Eden Hazard.

Why did you bite?

But maybe you didn't and are relaxed. Maybe you are feeling peaceful as you type in your bath.

Why did you bite?

:lol:

Guest MrSundlofer

Doubt it's Eden Hazard.

Why did you bite?

Why did you bite?

:lol:

Doubt it's Eden Hazard.

I was going to say something similar. Love it.

It will be Debuchy id imagine, Cabaye has asked him if to join he supposedly said he would and the media in france have linked us with a move for him a few weeks ago.

He's one of the few RB's in europe that i would buy over buying a LB and switching Santon to RB.

He is frankly that good, which is why i will be quite suprised if he joins us over the likes of Bayern, Man U, Valencia etc etc

But we do have the frenchies  :D

It's clearly Hazard for when we get into the Champions LEEEEEEEAAAAGGGUEEEE

Guest MrSundlofer

Doubt it's Eden Hazard.

I was going to say something similar. Love it.

But you wasn't going to say something about the players I mention in this... the NUFC transfer rumours in the press thread? :lol:

No, I weren't.  :hmm:

I don't know about Nut, but I'm not making fun of you. I genuinely enjoyed it. I like the stream of consciousness posts.

Anyway, I haven't seen much of Debuchy so don't have much to say. Sounds exciting though. Hazard's not happening.

No, I weren't.  :hmm:

I don't know about Nut, but I'm not making fun of you. I genuinely enjoyed it. I like the stream of consciousness posts.

Anyway, I haven't seen much of Debuchy so don't have much to say. Sounds exciting though. Hazard's not happening.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0j1ip38j91r3a3bc.png

Even with CL, unf. I don't think we'll be able to attract the big, big names. Atleast not until another couple of seasons has gone and we've been persistent in the PL and Top 4-6. What worries me at this moment is also whether we will be or not or if we'll see a big ass jackpot garage sale as now is the time to sell hot players.