NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Maybe they should go for a transfer bath

Only works if you're prepared to put bubbles in.

Edit: funny enough, ive had a couple of baths lately and not enojyed a single one.  Well except for one bath, I was really enjoying it until a daddy long legs flew in through the bathroom window.  :scared:

A sign!

Guest chopey

Edit: funny enough, ive had a couple of baths lately and not enojyed a single one.  Well except for one bath, I was really enjoying it until a daddy long legs flew in through the bathroom window.  :scared:

A sign!

Peter Crouch ?

A sign!

Peter Crouch ?

aye, i was having a lush bath with bubbles, half a sleep, then peter crouch comes creeping through our bathroom window.  He tried to land on the tiled wall but couldn't get a grip as it was wet with moisture.  i watched him slip about for a bit but found him creepy as fuck so got out.  Switched the light out and pulled the bathroom door shut and left the window open.  Went back a couple of hours later but crouchy had flew off.

Guest chopey

Funny you should say that I saw a slug that looked the spit of Michael Owen .......................so I squished it with my shoe

Guest bimpy474

Ince's goal for Blackpool today was cracking. His Dad said after he doesn't want him to leave and go to a Premiership club and not play. If we went for him, i think he would play if Pardew leaves Jonas out for him to.

Ince's goal for Blackpool today was cracking. His Dad said after he doesn't want him to leave and go to a Premiership club and not play. If we went for him, i think he would play if Pardew leaves Jonas out for him to.

So he wouldn't play?  ;)

You hear all kinds of stuff and it is more likely to not be true. My own old man was told by someone he trusts we had signed Bendtner a few years ago and that was bollocks. I was told by the bloke next to me at the game today that Gomis is "in the bag" which may also be totally wrong. Guess we will find out in 50 hours time!

Well this is the problem with transfer gossip - a few years a go I actually did know someone who was inside the dressing roon at SJP. Everything he told me about injuries, off the field bust ups etc was dead right, but almost nothing he heard about transfers ever materialised.

The thing is that the people involved in the deals are often deceiving to each other, and the players involved in the moves don't even know whats going on. So how could anyone ever have 100% accurate inside knowledge on a transfer, unless the player is actually on his way and literally the only thing left is to sign on the dotted line?

Guest bimpy474

So he wouldn't play?  ;)

That's the key i suppose. Ince offers so much more going forward, i guess it would be a test of Pardew's intent. (all hypothetical of course).

Guest bimpy474

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 12m

Florian Thauvin talks unsuccessful between Marseille and Lille, but more tomorrow. Will go right to the wire but #LOSC will sell. #OM

Guest Roger Kint

Florian Thauvin talks unsuccessful between Marseille and Lille, but more tomorrow. Will go right to the wire but #LOSC will sell. #OM

Last minute loan :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Not to us though  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Not to us though  :lol:

Monitor the shit out of it til 10.35pm i reckon :lol: