January transfer aperture ceases to exist!

Benwell Lad
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

On the positive side we didn't sell any of our players, we got rid of Alan Smith and bought Cisse. On the negative side we could really have done with a centre back. Overall, a much better than expected January transfer window for NUFC.

Some strange transfer business by Spurs.

I voted content because we were a centre back away from it being brilliant.

We'll be in trouble though.....it mightn't be this week or next week, but Willo/Colo will get hurt one day and we'll have to play Perch/Raylor/Simpson at centre back. Hell, we may as well chuck Shola back there. But I think we'll regret not getting one, even just on a loan.

Guest icemanblue

That little top bit of cleavage on show from Natalie Sawyer is lovely.

Be class to put a ruler in there, wouldn't it? Be mint, that. Bet it wouldn't budge.

On the positive side we didn't sell any of our players, we got rid of Alan Smith and bought Cisse. On the negative side we could really have done with a centre back. Overall, a much better than expected January transfer window for NUFC.

Some strange transfer business by Spurs.

Harry doing his best to support his mental/incompetent case in court. 'Look what tha faack I did yesterday ya 'onour, am barmy me my old mucka'

Things would be a lot different on here if we'd signed Cisse tonight instead of earlier on. Disappointed to have not got a defender in today, yes, but overall...

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/001/253/everything_went_better_than_expected.jpg

I voted content because we were a centre back away from it being brilliant.

We'll be in trouble though.....it mightn't be this week or next week, but Willo/Colo will get hurt one day and we'll have to play Perch/Raylor/Simpson at centre back. Hell, we may as well chuck Shola back there. But I think we'll regret not getting one, even just on a loan.

Shola back there would suddenly be scoring goals at a 1 in 2 ratio.

Guest neesy111

Oh what was this Jim?

Bassong on loan to Wolves

It was mentioned long before you 'heard' something though :lol:  ???

Was it :lol:

Aye along with 100 deals Harry was talking about.

Massively exceeded my very low expectations.

Think we were helped by none of the traditional big spenders starting the merry go round though.

Could have been oh so sweet had they just dug a little deeper and got a centre half in (on loan or perm). Be annoyed if it costs us as there is no way Perch is a PL player.

Voted happy.