Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest hydeous

I think his stint on the wing has actually improved his game. Hopefully he brings more to the table this second half of the season than just his sensational finishing.

I think his stint on the wing has actually improved his game. Hopefully he brings more to the table this second half of the season than just his sensational finishing.

I'd be more than happy if he just returned to finishing sensationally.

He did last season tbf. His link up play as well as holding up the ball really impressed me.

Guest neesy111

I have had no doubt he would get back to form, he is too good not to. Just hope it's soon because we are losing a lot of goals (if Ba goes).

:thup:

The percentage of goals scored by Ba compared to rest of the team has went down in the last month, if that means anything. :lol:

Look forward to seeing him in the middle.

Hell of a player when used correctly, which was evident last season.

it's been evident throughout his career. it's not like last season was a blip.

QFT :D

Guest neesy111

Three threads taking about the same topic.

Someone should just start a 'Cisse, Ba, Debuchy' thread.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/423/untitle.JPG

Really hope putting him through the middle improves him but i'm not convinced. Thought he was good against man united and scored a good goal but then he was absolutely diabolical against arsenal. Pretty much played with 10 men the amount of times he mis-controlled/gave away the ball.

Really hope putting him through the middle improves him but i'm not convinced. Thought he was good against man united and scored a good goal but then he was absolutely diabolical against arsenal. Pretty much played with 10 men the amount of times he mis-controlled/gave away the ball.

We shouldn't really be asking him to be too involved with build up play though.

We shouldn't really be asking him to be too involved with build up play though.

Nail on head.