Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Also the fact he played more on the wing in that second half is a joke, his movement was brilliant in the first and he looked very threatening.

Cisse was a bit unlucky today but his head never went down to his credit.

However, the fact we've got to put out main CF out on the wing for 5/10 minutes to give Shola a rest is embarrassing. "How, Papiss! Let's switch for a bit, I'm pure fucked man. I'll gan up front for a bit and yee can work the wing."

To those who argued getting rid of that vile goalscoring egoist Demba Ba would see Cisse magically return to scoring goals for fun: :clap:

Having watched those chances he "missed" I'm more convinced that ever that you are clueless about the game. I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't one of the most vociferous voices against us signing Ba in the first place.

Also the fact he played more on the wing in that second half is a joke, his movement was brilliant in the first and he looked very threatening.

Cisse was a bit unlucky today but his head never went down to his credit.

However, the fact we've got to put out main CF out on the wing for 5/10 minutes to give Shola a rest is embarrassing. "How, Papiss! Let's switch for a bit, I'm pure fucked man. I'll gan up front for a bit and yee can work the wing."

His head is already down, and it's plain to see.

He had 3 very good chances in the span of 15 minutes in the first half, and all three were aimed towards the centre of the goal, where the goalie was standing. They were good saves, but a Cisse in good form would've put them out of the goalies reach, I'm sure. We need him to hit form soon, or someone other than Shola fucking Ameobi to partner him up front, because he's as much of a poacher in front of goal as you're gonna get. And a poacher out of form needs someone by his side that'll feed him, just as Ba did last season.

He is getting into the right positions, granted, but it's really getting to me that he's offside more often than not. (Though think it's only bothering me now because of the dire position we're in).

Staff need to grow a pair and talk to him about this offside malarky it is proper ridiculous for a player of his quality.

Desperately need another striker to take all the weight of his shoulders.

http://www.themag.co.uk/assets/2012/01/SholaAmeobi2.jpg

He can't play up front on his own, he needs someone else there to support him.

The offside situation is starting to get to me but in terms of having his chances he is getting them he's just not managed to convert, yesterday he was unlucky as Federici pulled off some saves by being in the right place at the right time unfortunately.

The offside situation is starting to get to me but in terms of having his chances he is getting them he's just not managed to convert, yesterday he was unlucky as Federici pulled off some saves by being in the right place at the right time unfortunately.

That's not true at all. He was fantastic in that role last season when he had some creative outlets behind him.

playing up front on his own yesterday he should have had a first half hat trick. he doen't need support, he needs service. stick him up front with ben arfa and marveaux to play behind him.

He had 4 very good chances yesterday, he's getting into the positions, I'm confident the goals will come.

Getting HBA back will make a huge difference too, both in terms of chances and space created for him.

Cisse can't score if he's facing his own goal and having balls hoofed up to him from 70 yards away, about a foot over his head.

He's simply not that kind of striker. He was scoring goals and playing well as a lone striker last season because of the creative outlets around him, feeding him balls into his feet and giving him the service that he needs.