Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

To think that people are slaughtering Ba for wanting to play up front in one thread and in this one saying they'd accept Cisse putting in a transfer request on the back of one match out of position in exceptional circumstances. Mental.

How's it one match? Hasn't he played on the wing for the last few games?

To think that people are slaughtering Ba for wanting to play up front in one thread and in this one saying they'd accept Cisse putting in a transfer request on the back of one match out of position in exceptional circumstances. Mental.

Obviously it's a stupid thing to say, but when Shola Ameobi's your competition for the central spot it's fair to say the playing field has changed, like. :lol:

Cisse's a good guy, and is willing to play anywhere for the team. He won't wet his knickers like some on here would clearly advocate.

It isn't mental. Ba was scoring regularly with Cisse wide right, and is a very good player. Shola's fucking crap 95% of the time.

Cisse's a good guy, and is willing to play anywhere for the team. He won't wet his knickers like some on here would clearly advocate.

It isn't mental. Ba was scoring regularly with Cisse wide right, and is a very good player. Shola's fucking crap 95% of the time.

You'd genuinely not be able to blame him for putting in a transfer request because of tonight's selection? Honestly?

It isn't mental. Ba was scoring regularly with Cisse wide right, and is a very good player. Shola's f***ing crap 95% of the time.

That 5% though man  :drool:

One match without Ba. I can't believe for one minute that Cisse will be on the wing after tonight (barring an Ameobi hat-trick :lol:). If he is, then I'll accept my humble pie.

But I've got a problem with Cisse playing wide whether Ba is here or not. He's a good striker but a shit winger. It's just picking your biggest names and trying to shoehorn them into the team, no thought given to team balance.

You'd genuinely not be able to blame him for putting in a transfer request because of tonight's selection? Honestly?

Cisse scored in 4 months about a quarter of the Premier League goals Shola has managed in about 11 years, and he's being shunted out wide to accommodate him. It's absolutely laughable, so no I wouldn't. As you say, he's a team player and he won't, if Pardew repeats this again then I don't think anyone could blame him.

Cisse has been improving in this wing role. At least, he was until Arsenal... where a lack of protection for the full-backs was arguably responsible for every single goal we conceded.

Absolutely mental decision, tbh. Wouldn't be surprised to see Baines notch at least a couple of assists.

Pards just said that it's a one off and Papiss will be upfront going forward.

Really?

Yeah basically said tonight it's a straight swap but will be different long term.

He's not accomodating Shola, he's accomodating Pardew's rigid and meticulous preparation process.

We saw a lot of benefits of that last season, but are yet to see it once this season. Do you reckon he thinks if he just stuck to it, it's bound to click into place sooner or later?

He's not accomodating Shola, he's accomodating Pardew's rigid and meticulous preparation process.

We saw a lot of benefits of that last season, but are yet to see it once this season. Do you reckon he thinks if he just stuck to it, it's bound to click into place sooner or later?

I never said his preparation wasn't absolute shite. :lol:

totally right, i would also guess as you've said earlier that we've practised that way all week that he's also been told it's the last time he'll have to do it.