Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

An Asprilla-esque hattrick tomorrow please

We just need Gillespie to ping them crosses in.

Ryan Taylor could hoy a couple of those crosses in like.

With a new pair of legs perhaps.

You'll note I didn't say he could make the runs.

He's not frustrating at all once you accept that he will be offside a couple of times a game. Fact is he scores goals as long as the service is there for him.

I find him frustrating because one or two of those offside will so easily not be. I don't mind ones where he is just offside beating the last man but sometimes he has gone so early the teams haven't even come out yet.

Conversion rate isn't nearly good enough but we can't expect a Shearer/Ba every time. He's a good player and he never gives up :thup: We need more consistent service for him next season and better competition up front.

He's not frustrating at all once you accept that he will be offside a couple of times a game. Fact is he scores goals as long as the service is there for him.

I find him frustrating because one or two of those offside will so easily not be. I don't mind ones where he is just offside beating the last man but sometimes he has gone so early the teams haven't even come out yet.

Aye, but he scores goals. 7 goals in 2013 now (coincidence? I think not), can see him notching a couple on Sunday too.

Typically put every cell of his body into the game tonight, and was really unlucky again. Playing on the shoulder of the last defender was where we needed him... he's bound to be offside now and again.

He looks ten times the player he did 6 months ago. I absolutely love him - think he's class.

If he's not offside for that first goal, he doesn't get a foot on it. He simply doesn't have time to get back on, and as soon as the ball is played, he goes for it. Just like he should.

Absolutely. I'd definitely rather his first instinct when he's unsure be to just go for it rather than thinking "meh, I'm probably offside. Should just get back in line so the people on N-O won't hate me."