Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

The lads confidence is shot at the minute and is desperate for a goal,  good sign is he's still getting chances so one will go in soon.  Hopefully a scruffy tap in to set him off again.

The penalty carry on was shocking though,  it wasn't as if he was like HBA against Spurs when he grabbed the ball and wanted to take it,  he was given the ball and told take that,  which was strange when HBA and Ba both wanted to take it! 

Its was a shocking decision tbh. From what I saw at the time and the TV at half time it looked as though Ba and Jonas talked HBA into it, I was livid. The team always comes first. Luckily it didnt cost us.

His movements always brilliant. As soon as we get the ball and face forward he's already moving, looking to peel away from his marker. Its not going to be easy for himself or Demba when we fire direct balls at them, instead of trying to thread balls through (see Hatem's jizz-tastic pass for Demba today) or from good service from the flanks. Our style of football is just so wasteful with what we have at our disposal.

Dreadful display.

Shouldn't be anywhere near the first team for a long time. Been dreadful each and every time he's started this season.

Must agree with him beeing poor today. Dont agree about him not beeing anywhere near the first team, but I do think he should start on the bench for the next game. We might get a response like we did from Ba...

To answer Mick who should take his place? 4-5-1 formation, put Tiote in and leave Ba as the only striker. Im not Ameobi´s biggest fan, but atm he looks more in form than Cissé.

Another chomp.

There's no disguising it though, he's been pathetic every time he's started so far. Shola should be knocking down Pardew's door.

He wasn't utterly shite at all, other than his penalty.

I'm with you on this Wullie, just as I was last season after a few games when people were questioning him, but I'm a bit concerned about his lack of movement. Last season he was constantly running backwards and forwards across the line and always looking to make space. He's just running up and down the pitch at the minute, nowhere near as productive in terms of pulling defences about.

Another chomp.

There's no disguising it though, he's been pathetic every time he's started so far. Shola should be knocking down Pardew's door.

Once Cisse starts banging in the goals again, I'm going to take every opportunity to mention the shit you've just spouted.

I take it you were one of those people that last season were so blasé about Ba leaving? :yao: (Ironically, simply because Cisse was doing the business.)

Dropping him now is only going to dent his confidence even more imo. Needs an arm round the shoulder, show a bit of faith in him and let him play himself out of his little rut and into a bit of form. Benching him doesn't solve the problem.

He needs a goal to get him up and running. I've seen enough of him already to know the quality is there. He's not turned into a shit player over the summer. It'll turn for him soon enough.

Dropping him now is only going to dent his confidence even more imo. Needs an arm round the shoulder, show a bit of faith in him and let him play himself out of his little rut and into a bit of form. Benching him doesn't solve the problem.

He needs a goal to get him up and running. I've seen enough of him already to know the quality is there. He's not turned into a s*** player over the summer. It'll turn for him soon enough.

Agreed. He's not the Ba type to get fired up after being dropped, things will come his way, it just requires patience.

Dinho- you're so fucking thick its actually painful to draw attention to it.

Yeah, I got it that you were saying it with a hint of tongue in cheek, but let's face it.... everyone here knows you're the biggest drama bitch on this board, so I wouldn't be one bit surprised if you suddenly think Cisse has turned shit.

He needs a goal to get him up and running. I've seen enough of him already to know the quality is there. He's not turned into a s*** player over the summer. It'll turn for him soon enough.

Agreed. He's not the Ba type to get fired up after being dropped, things will come his way, it just requires patience.

He should play in the cup games, but if he doesn't do it then, benched for the league games. No player deserves to start regardless of effort or form.

Dinho- you're so fucking thick its actually painful to draw attention to it.

Yeah, I got it that you were saying it with a hint of tongue in cheek, but let's face it.... everyone here knows you're the biggest drama bitch on this board, so I wouldn't be one bit surprised if you suddenly think Cisse has turned shit.

I respect your views but by god, you've made a complete buffoon out of yourself.