Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

He needs to figure out how to create chances out of nothing because with no HBA and Cabaye, he is not going to get much coming his way otherwise.

Really like the lad and his honesty, he will almost certainly come good.  He proved how class he was last season, we should never forget that.  Just look at Rooney this season (ok he has created alot)...  Form and class and all that.

Think he will get a couple tonight.

Ba did act the same way last season.

He didnt - by the end he was in a strop, Swansea away I remember very sulky body language, throwing a hissy at Pardew when he got subbed against Bolton, and got/allowed his agent to publically whinge about being asked to play "left wing" after the Everton game this season.

Hes a ruthless finisher. Lets not make him out to be something he's not. Give him a something of a chance and he'll likely bury it than not.

Evidence: last season.

This season we've given him some chances (although not as much), + bad form, + bad luck. Its the same s*** Ba went through end of last season honestly. The major difference here being Ba had more clear-cut chances than Cisse has had this season (if I recall correctly).

He didnt - by the end he was in a strop, Swansea away I remember very sulky body language, throwing a hissy at Pardew when he got subbed against Bolton, and got/allowed his agent to publically whinge about being asked to play "left wing" after the Everton game this season.

Fucking livid.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Demba+Ba+Papiss+Cisse+Swansea+City+v+Newcastle+D5DbT2-GjlYl.jpg

f***ing livid.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Demba+Ba+Papiss+Cisse+Swansea+City+v+Newcastle+D5DbT2-GjlYl.jpg

What a clever sarcastic little boy you are? I was talking about the match in general, not a snap photo of the goal, but obviously thats self explanatory.

f***ing livid.

What a clever sarcastic little boy you are? I was talking about the match in general, not a snap photo of the goal, but obviously thats self explanatory.

:snod: whinging about body language man, I'd want my players annoyed at coming off - shows a bit of fire in the belly. Some of this body language / moaning stuff has been so overplayed it's unreal. Conjecture passing as fact now.

f***ing livid.

:snod: whinging about body language man, I'd want my players annoyed at coming off - shows a bit of fire in the belly. Some of this body language / moaning stuff has been so overplayed it's unreal. Conjecture passing as fact now.

:thup: the body langauge expert thing is getting ridiculous :lol:

Not overly important given the score but if it was 0-0 I would have been so pissed off with Cisse there, had all the time in the world to get that run right but kept himself offside the whole time. Probably desperate for a goal but still.

As a team player, he's been brilliant tonight. Lots of selfless running and neat link-up play, particularly in the first half.

As a striker he's been rubbish.

Agreed. But I've not seen much of him as a team player this season so for me it's a good sign. If you are not scoring goals as a striker, work for the team, they'll end up coming eventually. (shearer was great for this, Cole was polar opposites)

Guest loven Mag 11

Its what we have always said though. When he has time to think, he fucks things up, prime example being the offside when ba played him in, but he kept running ahead of the play. Yet when its down to instincts, e.g. volleys, snap shots, rebounds, he is one of the best around.