Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

6 matches and he has already done more than Carroll and Torres have done in the whole season.

He's new to the league and is already getting on the end of so much. Fucking fabulous player.

Can't wait to see him next season when he's fully rested, up to pace and has a bit of English in his locker.

Shame he's off to Africa (most likely) as he could easily trouble the golden boot list.

He's new to the league and is already getting on the end of so much. f***ing fabulous player.

Can't wait to see him next season when he's fully rested, up to pace and has a bit of English in his locker.

Shame he's off to Africa (most likely) as he could easily trouble the golden boot list.

take your pick for the stock answers from here, either,

a) aye for chelsea

or

b) by august he'll be a defensive midfielder hoofing it forward for shola.

Guest Howaythetoon

The comparisions with Cole are spot on like, however Cole was deadly from one on ones, such an underrated goalscorer and indeed striker. Lets not get too carried away here like.

Really rate this guy. Scores goals and is desperate to be on the ball.

Made so many great runs off the ball today that weren't even picked up. He'll score two hatfuls next season.

Said it after his debut and ill say it again, his goalscoring, movement and work rate is all fantastic but as i expected all this but what i didnt expect and why its impress me the most is his general play.......

When you compare him to other "poachers" his foot work, passing, control etc etc is miles better than the likes of Bent or Hernandez for example.

He's not useless outside of the 6 yrd box like Bent or Hernandez are for example.

Fantastic instinctive finisher, but hope we've got him practising his one on ones in training because he's missed all three he's had. Luckily we've never been made to pay for them. Might be that he's just that type of player, gets three chances and scores the hardest rather than the easiest.

I like Pardew's comments about Cisse going off on a stretcher, " He had very bad cramp in each leg, when we came in he was walking like a granny, we all made fun of him, it was a laugh" :lol:

Can only really echo others views, pretty well covered on here! 

Surprised at how good his all round game is, thought he was just going to be a 'poacher' type.  An instinctive striker and has so far fluffed his 3 seemingly easier chances.  His movement is superb, was worried he was going to get caught offside a lot, as the stats from Germany seemed to suggest he was born offside.

Amazing to think he's looking this good and he still doesn't speak English and is yet to settle  :lol:

I like Pardew's comments about Cisse going off on a stretcher, " He had very bad cramp in each leg, when we came in he was walking like a granny, we all made fun of him, it was a laugh" :lol:

:lol: :lol:

His chance yesterday wasn't as easy as all that. You would expect him to score, but he had to check his run because of the block on the pass, Foster had extra time to narrow the angle and there were a couple of defenders very close to him.

Think it's too soon to say he can't finish 1-on-1 chances.

Double leg cramp man, get the boy some water.

Think his 1 on 1 finishing will come good and it doesn't really concern me yet. I think he may simply just need to put a little more concentration into those thats all.

The comparisions with Cole are spot on like, however Cole was deadly from one on ones, such an underrated goalscorer and indeed striker. Lets not get too carried away here like.

On the other hand Cole's general play for us was incredibly raw whereas Cisse looks very assured.

His chance yesterday wasn't as easy as all that. You would expect him to score, but he had to check his run because of the block on the pass, Foster had extra time to narrow the angle and there were a couple of defenders very close to him.

Exactly. Whats good to see is he is getting in those positions , which none of our players have really done this season. He'll bury most of them , just been a bit unlucky with the few he's had.