Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Could have easily had a hat-trick today, and yet I thought he was fantastic.

He was but ban coming his way ?

Just seen it on MotD. Absolutely no chance.

Looked soft as fuck, no malice.

Meant more for the elbow on Terry that lead to the Cole spatt

Meant more for the elbow on Terry that lead to the Cole spatt

ref saw it dealt with it

Him winding Chelsea up was absolutely key to the second goal. Would've expected better from Terry; all the more sweeter that it was that cunt's mistake.

Terry lunging in for revenge was exactly what I expected to happen.

His control and passing today were the best I've seen from him tbh. Was practically too composed or calm for the shot he had that Cech saved. He led the line so well and that through ball to Gouffran was a peach - had time to cooly juggle the fucking ball before he passed it off.

:papiss:

Sensational piece of link up play for the equaliser. Comparisons with Darren Bent are very silly indeed.

They were always ridiculous. At least Cissé always attempts to get involved in build up. Darren Bent just goes missing for the whole game unless he's scoring.

f***ing love this guy. I love the aggression he's showing recently, the hand on the throat of Cole was a bit much, but then Cole's a massive c*** so all's well.

The kits to the boys club as well man. His smile. The man is adorable. I hope to high heaven he starts scoring again soon. Sissoko and Gouffran will help him, but I can't f***ing wait for Hatem to be back, threading him balls, swinging crosses across the box

Love you Papiss.

Cisse

Gouffran.    Sissoko.    Ben Arfa

Cabaye.  Someone.  :lol:

Goals will be scored :lol: And we have Marv as well who is utterly brilliant as well.

That front on the counter as well, with Debuchy and Santon bombing forward.

f***ing love this guy. I love the aggression he's showing recently, the hand on the throat of Cole was a bit much, but then Cole's a massive c*** so all's well.

The kits to the boys club as well man. His smile. The man is adorable. I hope to high heaven he starts scoring again soon. Sissoko and Gouffran will help him, but I can't f***ing wait for Hatem to be back, threading him balls, swinging crosses across the box

Love you Papiss.

I think last season was a serious purple patch, and he's not a 1 chance 1 goal striker. But that is absolutely fine when his general play and passion is as good as it was today. He's obviously going to score goals, but it's almost like he set the bar too highly last year.

There's been no question of his mentality like, but his performances have picked up considerably since around Christmas. He tried his hardest on the right-wing, but it was never going to work. Now he's back in the centre, he's playing very well.