Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Cool finish today. even though I thought he was offside initially! All strikers go through lean spells and Cisse is no different.  He's still got my full support.

Not even much of a lean spell, 5 in 11.

Cool finish today. even though I thought he was offside initially! All strikers go through lean spells and Cisse is no different.  He's still got my full support.

Not even much of a lean spell, 5 in 11.

He hasn't missed too many chances either from a striker's point of view. Most strikers will  miss some chances and score some. If he was wasting a hatful of them I could understand the criticism.

I think him dropping so deep is effecting the amount of chances we can create for him, when Sissoko and Gouffran get chances he's like 10 yard outside the box looking on.

Get him on the shoulder of the last defender more often and the goals will come and at a very quick rate.

I think him dropping so deep is effecting the amount of chances we can create for him, when Sissoko and Gouffran get chances he's like 10 yard outside the box looking on.

Get him on the shoulder of the last defender more often and the goals will come and at a very quick rate.

So would Darren Bent.

I think he's fucking great, man. Give him decent service and he'll score 1 in 2 at worst.

Anyone with half a brain should be able to see this.  Not only that, but his work rate is excellent.

Fucking quality he is.

It's his link up play that worries me, he loses the ball an awful lot imo.

Thought it was alright, although he could have released the ball a bit quicker, especially in the first half. I liked the one-two he tried with Sissoko.

Guest bimpy474

It's his link up play that worries me, he loses the ball an awful lot imo.

Thought it was alright, although he could have released the ball a bit quicker, especially in the first half. I liked the one-two he tried with Sissoko.

Well obviously he will do some good play too, but generally his link up and hold up play is wasteful.  I do agree that since Sissoko and Gouffran have come in, its improved mind.

Guest bimpy474

He'll score more against defences that play higher up, against the Stokes of the world we need another striker to really cause damage

Even though he scored the winner against said Stoke.  :whistle:

Guest bimpy474

Out of interest, how many goals have Ba and Cisse scored in the league since Demba went to Chelsea?

Ba 2, Cisse 4.

Unfair-ish if it isn't worked out to time on the pitch.........like a give fook though :lol: