Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Cole had a massive advantage of a team playing for him, and one Peter Beardsley next to him.

God, that was a good time  :smitten:

Not to mention Scott Sellars on the left. Now that's what you call quality delivery.

Football felt better then, more fun like :(

Scott Sellars, jeez KK knew when to time the buying of a player.

Robert Lee was handing sitters on a plate to Cole every game.

Cole had a massive advantage of a team playing for him, and one Peter Beardsley next to him.

Not to mention Scott Sellars on the left. Now that's what you call quality delivery.

Sellars and Beardsley are exactly the type of players this squad is missing, shame the fat controller won't fund the money it would take to get players like that.  :(

Guest bimpy474

tbh, cisse is not as good as Cole, Cabaye is not as good as Lee, Ben Arfa is not as good as beardsley, and Pardew/ keegan- lol

I dont like comparing eras as it's not fair, just reminiscing like :aww:

tbh, cisse is not as good as Cole, Cabaye is not as good as Lee, Ben Arfa is not as good as beardsley, and Pardew/ keegan- lol

yeah- fair comment- im just really iritated by how little todays players perform at thier best and have so many excuses as to why.

Guest bimpy474

yeah- fair comment- im just really iritated by how little todays players perform at thier best and have so many excuses as to why.

Very true, that's the intervention of money and player power i suppose.

Good fecking times!  :fwap:

Guest reefatoon

Good fecking times!  :fwap:

That's it, off to youtube to watch some real football.

Guest reefatoon

God damn it, that hasn't helped.  The one touch football, the way we used to carve teams open, the speed of us on the break, Beardsley the little magician. All unbelievable, and fantastic to watch.  I wonder if we could emulate some of that tonight?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2871481/lamont-spit-o.gif

http://www.faniq.com/images/blog/pointing-and-laughing.gif

Guest neesy111

Still playing s*** I see...

Enjoy MYMs performance?

Had fuck all to do.  Morecambe threatened our goal far more than those West London middle class twats today.

Enjoy MYMs performance?

Had f*** all to do.  Morecambe threatened our goal far more than those West London middle class t***s today.

You are well angry tonight neesy.  :lol:

Only watching the game now. I heard he was solid throughout and he has been so far from what i've seen. Berbatov is his type of forward to be dealing with tbh but he's doing well. Saying tha he's mostly dealt with runners from midfield rather than Berbatov which shows he has good awareness. Berbatov has played very deep from what i've seen so far.

Fulham are one of the least physical sides in the league. I'm glad he's shown he's good at what he was supposed to be good at. But i'm still unsure how he would do in a more physical battle.

Guest neesy111

Enjoy MYMs performance?

Had f*** all to do.  Morecambe threatened our goal far more than those West London middle class t***s today.

You are well angry tonight neesy.  :lol:

Just getting started gimp!

Only watching the game now. I heard he was solid throughout and he has been so far from what i've seen. Berbatov is his type of forward to be dealing with tbh but he's doing well. Saying tha he's mostly dealt with runners from midfield rather than Berbatov which shows he has good awareness. Berbatov has played very deep from what i've seen so far.

Fulham are one of the least physical sides in the league. I'm glad he's shown he's good at what he was supposed to be good at. But i'm still unsure how he would do in a more physical battle.

THREAD FAIL!!!

:mike: :mike: :mike:

Enjoy MYMs performance?

Tbh that's what i'm seeing atm. Bent trying to get in behind Colo but MYM free to deal with sweeping things up/dealing with midfield runners which he seems to be doing very well. Not the physical battle that concerns me...

Berbatov was playing deep mostly and usually the defender challenging him was Debuchy on the halfway line from goalkeeper kicks or throws.