Fulham 5 - 2 Newcastle United - 21/01/12 - Post-disaster reaction from page 60

Dave

We're playing class like. Nothing going on up front though at the moment, it was always going to take a goal like that. Shola looks isolated at the moment; think one of best or HBA need to tuck in a little bit, but that's literally the only thing i would change. We look sharp on the counter with quick, fluid passing. And we look robust at the back. Don't know why we only had one man back from that corner, like.

Great stuff so far.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Best I've seen us play away from home for about a decade.

Even better than the stoke match???

Absolutely.

I have to disagree. Stoke game had me jizzing. But I'm takin nothin away from how good we have been so far today though.

Pretty sure if Best was in Shola's place we'd have more than one goal. In fact if almost anyone was in Shola's spot.

took the words out of my mouth,

shola cant make the ball stick and his ability to challenge in the air is shocking.

the amount of chances we would have created with Best up top would have put fulhan to the sword, and game over already.

I'm drooling at the thought of adding Cissé and Ba to this team. Is it wrong that I prefer Guthrie to Tioté in many ways? Seems to give us more against teams below us.

Absolutely.

I have to disagree. Stoke game had me jizzing. But I'm takin nothin away from how good we have been so far today though.

that game was a disgrace to football to be fair.,  we basically out Stoked, Stoke. 

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Absolutely.

Was a different kind of performance, albeit still a very good one. We've played much more pleasing stuff here imo.

Jonas has been excellent like.

He uses his work rate to be so involved. His short passing is very smooth.

As predicted by myself (because I'm fucking class) he has improved markedly with Ben Arfa in the team as he doesn't have to be sole runner with the ball and can use his intelligence which is massively underrated by many to get involved and help dictate the game.

Can't believe people are getting caught up and being hyperbolic during the match.

Put your fucking smoking jackets on and light your pipes man lads FFS.

Indeed - it always the same targets :lol: