sunderland

JH

What he IS doing is being his usual arrogant, graceless, boorish self. Pandering to the unwashed masses and their deluded idea that they are "speshull" and a special "nashun". They won't have as good a season this tie round and I suspect that he will be out of a job before next May.

Derived from this interview:

“We will really have to be at the races from the start – and it’s going to be tough for us.

“But we can only build on what we achieved last season. The Premier League is going to be tougher. There are going to be new managers for two teams near us in Liverpool with Brendan Rodgers and at Spurs.

“One of them finished ahead of us last year and the other just behind us.”

“You have Sunderland, Everton and Aston Villa who will come back stronger again. It makes it tougher.

“We’ll look to improve on previous campaigns. That’s a process every team will go through though including Man City and Man United.”

“We got that Europa League place because we were successful last year. We can’t moan about.

“Instead we look at this as a competition we want to do really well in.”

Such irrational hatred  :lol:

FTM ‏@Masterplan_1978

Swapping Demba Ba for Luke De Jong is akin to swapping Kelly Brook for Vanessa Feltz. Please do it Pardwho. #safc #nufc #FTM

:lol:

I gather 78 is his date of birth so that would make him 34.

A 34 year old man with kids who spends his time arguing on the internet about football...what a winner! Not to mention he's the most obsessed fan I've ever seen, just a shame his obsession  is with us and not his own club :lol:

I'm 32 ya mag kernt!

Why are they always so adamant that we are going to fail :lol:

Because it worked so well the last 3 seasons. I mean we missed out on promotion, then got relegated, then didn't get into Europe last season.... :yao:

Tin pot competition, wouldn't have wanted to be in it anyway, enjoy touring Bosnia and the Faroe Islands am I right marras?  FTM

Sessegnon is better than all your players put together fella. You weren't thinking we were relegation contenders when you were absolutely bricking it in the first half at sid james. Had to resort to cheat boy tactics to get Sessegnon sent off.

Can't wait for next season, if not just to laugh at your bunch of fat, replica clad, pasty eating, empire penguin strolling, twat fans wander like zombies to the SoL.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=12822818#post12822818#ixzz1yGyQQA8A

They never learn :yao:

The knobs on RTG are having a wan*kfest cos Larsson scored for Sweden  ;D

It's almost as though people on here weren't supporting other teams because we had players playing for them.

Definitely didn't happen on here when Cabaye played/scored so it's ok...

Depends if he means walkfest tbh. I didn't go anywhere and I doubt anyone else did either.

Guest bimpy474

Definitely didn't happen on here when Cabaye played/scored so it's ok...

Depends if he means walkfest tbh. I didn't go anywhere and I doubt anyone else did either.

I didn't need to, i just came instantly, dreamboat is a sexy fecker like.