sunderland

JH

It's no surprise to see McClean's form hit the floor once he got that shiny new contract. He's set for life now after having f*** all.

Coincides with the fact he is very easy to defend against being so unbelievably predictable.

Marty really has no other game plan exept to counter. It was actually fun to watch when Sunderland had the ball and they tried to pass it under a bit of ManC pressure  :laugh: No movement from midfield when the centrebacks had the ball... :idiot2:

A mackem's facebook status:

Negative, defensive, lack of ambition, 11 men behind the ball, deserved defeat. 3-0 flattered us. Are we any better off than we were with Bruce?

Nice to see it's starting to hit home.  :lol: a nice comfortable win at the Stadium of Shite for us will probably put Marty under a bit of pressure.

As struggling as they are, we don't want to get too over-confident when we go to their place in two weeks time. We need to remain focused and do what's required rather than take the 3 points as a given. Am sure Artie will have them fired up.

Negative, defensive, lack of ambition, 11 men behind the ball, deserved defeat. 3-0 flattered us. Are we any better off than we were with Bruce?

yet his lass will still say the pair of them "don't have two pennys to rub together" and he can't come out because he's spunking money on watching that shite  :lol:

Nice to see it's starting to hit home.  :lol: a nice comfortable win at the Stadium of Shite for us will probably put Marty under a bit of pressure.

I seem to say this regularly with derbies but it's got draw written all over it for me.

Nice to see it's starting to hit home.  :lol: a nice comfortable win at the Stadium of s**** for us will probably put Marty under a bit of pressure.

I seem to say this regularly with derbies but it's got draw written all over it for me.

Quite frankly i agree, but i obviously hope we win.

Taylor and Besty ‏@TaylorandBesty

Some Mackem arse gave me a mouthful of abuse for playing "You're just too good to be true" at a wedding, when it was requested by the bride.

He called me a "fucking cunt" and said I was out of order. For playing a song, at a wedding. Not bitter much are they??

:lol:

Some Mackem arse gave me a mouthful of abuse for playing "You're just too good to be true" at a wedding, when it was requested by the bride.

He called me a "f***ing c***" and said I was out of order. For playing a song, at a wedding. Not bitter much are they??

:lol:

dunno why but got the giggles off that :lol:

Guest Craig-NUFC

they're getting a panning from all corners tonight.

Neil Farrington ‏@Neilfarrington

Pics of the EDL demo feature a lad in a Sunderland shirt ("Invest In Africa"). I'd like to think he was being ironic. If he could spell it.

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite

Pointed this out on twitter and I'm now getting abuse off some bloke who was there

:facepalm: