sunderland

JH

Have a bit of fucking respect will you?

Hate seeing such bitter jealously from NUFC fans. I for one wish we had a club legend that was as magnificent a player as Kevin Ball.

No way would Bally put up with this shit.

Of course "being hard" basically means sneakily kicking people and wishing cancer on Glenn Roeder, a man who subsequently humiliated him in front of those who worshipped him. :yao:

I called Quinn a drunken lout on twitter the other night and a mackem I went to school with went ballistic. After telling me to fuck off, he said "you wish somebody of his class would even come near your club."

Rather than point out that Sir Bobby Robson (an actual Sir) was our manager for 5 years I simply posted a link to Quinn's drink drive arrest. Doesn't get any classier than that.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Did anyone hear Lineker taking the piss saying the 2nd top scorer was Demba ba with an own goal, class!!

I watched our match at Sunderland on Football First just now, and those MOTD highlights are a joke.

We absolutely controlled the game. Sunderland were truly, truly terrible, and suffer exactly the same weaknesses we did under Pubehead.

We had six shots on target. They had one, and that was in the 84th minute. They're awful.

MON looks like he doesn't like it any more. Good shout for next manager to go in my opinion.

I wouldn't doubt that, like some of those posts mentioned that brummie put here, I'm sure he realizes his chances at a top job are done. Now he's managing Sunderland and doesn't have any answers to turn it around. If things do crash and burn I'm sure this will be his last managerial job.

What was his big downfall after Celtic? The Villa job? I doubt it'll be his last job, people keep hiring wankers and has-beens forever (Fat Sam). The Premiership is an old-boys club and a lot of chairmen don't have the vision to give someone fresh a chance.

I wouldn't doubt that, like some of those posts mentioned that brummie put here, I'm sure he realizes his chances at a top job are done. Now he's managing Sunderland and doesn't have any answers to turn it around. If things do crash and burn I'm sure this will be his last managerial job.

http://i.imgur.com/FcQsi.gif

I watched our match at Sunderland on Football First just now, and those MOTD highlights are a joke.

We absolutely controlled the game. Sunderland were truly, truly terrible, and suffer exactly the same weaknesses we did under Pubehead.

We had six shots on target. They had one, and that was in the 84th minute. They're awful.

MON looks like he doesn't like it any more. Good shout for next manager to go in my opinion.

:lol:

I thought when he was on BBC's World Cup coverage a few years back he sounded absolutely batshit crazy, like a senile old man. He would come out with some weird stuff and completely go off on a tangent. Hilarious that he's there at this point in time.

To think people thought O'Niell would replace Fergie man. British managers really are so tactically inept, the young ones coming through are at least trying some passing football though like Clarke, Rodgers and Lambert.

Pardew seems to be caught in the middle, knows he should be passing the ball in the 4-3-3 but keeps reverting to the long ball and 2 strikers.

I thought when he was on BBC's World Cup coverage a few years back he sounded absolutely batshit crazy

Totally thought this at the time. Wondered what the micey little gonad was doing there and how they could stand him gibbering on like that. Seem to remember the others just looking at him and then turning away and saying "Right. Anyway..." Felt a bit embarrassed for him tbh, being so out of touch. Still, guess he got the £££s.

What was his big downfall after Celtic? The Villa job? I doubt it'll be his last job, people keep hiring wankers and has-beens forever (Fat Sam). The Premiership is an old-boys club and a lot of chairmen don't have the vision to give someone fresh a chance.

Spot on!

Guest neesy111

To think people thought O'Niell would replace Fergie man. British managers really are so tactically inept, the young ones coming through are at least trying some passing football though like Clarke, Rodgers and Lambert.

Pardew seems to be caught in the middle, knows he should be passing the ball in the 4-3-3 but keeps reverting to the long ball and 2 strikers.

No doubt the references to Brian Clough were sounded out all the time.

I thought when he was on BBC's World Cup coverage a few years back he sounded absolutely batshit crazy

Totally thought this at the time. Wondered what the micey little gonad was doing there and how they could stand him gibbering on like that. Seem to remember the others just looking at him and then turning away and saying "Right. Anyway..." Felt a bit embarrassed for him tbh, being so out of touch. Still, guess he got the £££s.

Default 12 month Progress Report

Last November we were in 16th place with 11 points and a zero goal difference, this November we are currently in 16th place with 9 points and a minus 3 goal difference ..............is this acceptable progress.

Default Re: 12 month Progress Report

Fuck off

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=740424#ixzz2BFKZRSeA