sunderland

JH

Should be an interesting piece on BBC "look north" tonight about Dennis Tueart. Arguably the biggest football Judas ever.

Born in Newcastle. Brought up a toon fan then became a Sunderland fan, played for them for years, then scored the winning goal in a cup final against us in 76.

Should be an interesting piece on BBC "look north" tonight about Dennis Tueart. Arguably the biggest football Judas ever.

Born in Newcastle. Brought up a toon fan then became a Sunderland fan, played for them for years, then scored the winning goal in a cup final against us in 76.

He then shit on the Mackums and agitated for a transfer, by basically playing crap. Until he got his desired move to Man City. Lovely, lovely person by all accounts

He then shit on the Mackums and agitated for a transfer, by basically playing crap. Until he got his desired move to Man City. Lovely, lovely person by all accounts

Good player mind. That overhead kick is one of the best goals against us I'd say , the skillful prick.

That's mental. Oh I need some cash so I'll drive the parents into a canal and then when that fails I'll just shoot them instead. Hardly a modern day Professor Moriarty :doh:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

That's mental. Oh I need some cash so I'll drive the parents into a canal and then when that fails I'll just shoot them instead. Hardly a modern day Professor Moriarty :doh:

More like Professor Marty Party.  :banana2:

The classies have been out-classying themselves recently.....

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/crime/yob-knocked-out-chef-s-tooth-in-racist-attack-at-sunderland-pizza-shop-1-5419738

The court heard Brooke had gone into the takeaway with a woman on February 19 last year, and was shouting about coming from Sunderland. He then started hurling racial abuse at staff.

The judge told Brooke, who has been convicted of a racial offence in the past: “Whereas such behaviour might have been tolerated by society years ago, it is not tolerated by society any more".

Tolerant society.....Sunderland

:yao:

How many more than Sunderland in Europe?

+10 ?

Is that Shola you're talking about ?

Surely Shola Ameobi can't have scored 10 goals more in European competitions than every player in the history of Sunderland AFC ??

Sorry but I don't believe that, it's just too far fetched.