sunderland

JH

If Man City get Mourinho, I could see Moyes at Chelsea. If both those jobs are filled, he'll either stay another year or look to Germany.

Moyes would have them yearning for Rafa to come back.

Think Moyes will go to Germany if he leaves, something he has mentioned a few times and i can see him doing it.

Good luck to him if he does.

Funny you should say that. An Everton fan at work who is rarely wrong on stuff concerning them has said that too and that Martinez will go to Everton.

Honestly, as an outsider with no natural bias against Sunderland, that article re Moyes has to be the most ridiculous thing I've read in a very long time.

If I were a Sunderland fan, I'd actually feel embarassed to be reading it.

Honestly, as an outsider with no natural bias against Sunderland, that article re Moyes has to be the most ridiculous thing I've read in a very long time.

As if a Sunderland fan would be embarassed by anything.  :lol:

Shola Ameobi...regularly  :lol:

I heard a couple of years ago from a decent media source (I KNOW I KNOW!) that Moyes is biding his time for the Man U job.

If Ferguson decides to stay a few more years he'll go to Germany.

He wouldn't touch Sunderland with a bargepole. Or us for that matter.

I'd love to see him here.

some ginger bellend in a north face body warmer was singing all sorts of s**** Newcastle songs in a pizza shop in Darlington was confused when I asked him the only English player to win the European golden boot... didn't take kindly to me telling him it wasn't shearer told me he would chew my ear off while I was on the floor in a 1v1 didn't go as he planned

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=768448#ixzz2OSK0JuAL

:lol:

As if a Sunderland fan would be reading anything. :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=768559

That whole thread. :lol:

Particularly this...

"5/1 is your price. Some of you mugs put your money where your mouth is. Ps am pissed."

"I'll have a grand at 5/1"

"No problem mate. Want to pay by cash or bank transfer?"

"Cash but first I'll need to see proof that you have the £5k and have securely ring-fenced it in the event we do go down."

"Just checked my online banking, only got £62. Looks like the bets off marra."

We really are a bunch of clueless twats [and that means ALL on here bar none] . We screamed for bruce's head and got down on our knees praising the messiah MON. I did and every mother on here did this as well.

Now we are shown as people who simply dont really know the game at all and that is why we have never been managers or played footie at a high level.

Brucie did not have us in this mess during his time. MON is on a par with Brucie at this point in their careers. Bruce must have a smug look on his face now "Bet those Sunlun fans feel right stupid fools"

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=768513#ixzz2OUOIocds

:memelol: