sunderland

JH

Going to be interesting seeing how they do for the rest of the season. They've got a fairly hard run in IIRC? I think they'll be poor next campaign but his unknown factor and passion might be enough to keep them up.

They've got Everton, Villa, Southampton, Stoke and one more, not sure who.

Going to be interesting seeing how they do for the rest of the season. They've got a fairly hard run in IIRC? I think they'll be poor next campaign but his unknown factor and passion might be enough to keep them up.

They've got Everton, Villa, Southampton, Stoke and one more, not sure who.

Apr 20  Sunderland v  Everton Stadium of Light

Apr 29 Aston Villa v  Sunderland Villa Park

May 6 Sunderland v  Stoke City Stadium of Light

May 12 Sunderland v  Southampton Stadium of Light

May 19 Tottenham  v  Sunderland White Hart Lane

Might just stay up. The derby win would have given them self-confidence and fresh impetus.

They'll stay up. I think they'll beat Everton - I know they never beat them but history didnt stop them yesterday did it?

Yeah, yesterday will be a little springboard for them imo. They got one monkey off their back on Sunday and could well do it again at this weekend.

I think they'll stay up, but hopefully the same thing will happen to them that happened to us when Shearer had his similar spell in charge.  Ironically I think his 1st game in charge was v Chelsea too.  We beat Boro soon after then I think we only got 1 more point from our other games.

I think they'll stay up, but hopefully the same thing will happen to them that happened to us when Shearer had his similar spell in charge.  Ironically I think his 1st game in charge was v Chelsea too.  We beat Boro soon after then I think we only got 1 more point from our other games.

The boro game was his 6th of 8 -  a bit different.

was having a chat with one of my mates at work and he was saying that one of his mates is a sunderland fan and fears they might have peaked with the derby result and that di canio might not be able to fire the players up as much for the rest of the matches, much like shearer did against 'boro in our relegation season. i hadn't really thought about it but he might have a point, of course all his other mackem mates disagree and want him tarred and feathered

They're going to be telling our great great grandchildren in the year 2120 "3-0, marra. FTM"

It's mackems so their great great great great great great great great grandchildren will be telling our great great grandchildren in the year 2120 "3-0, marra. FTM"

They're going to be telling our great great grandchildren in the year 2120 "3-0, marra. FTM"

It's mackems so their great great great great great great great great grandchildren will be telling our great great grandchildren in the year 2120 "3-0, marra. FTM"

Aye, there'll be no war medals passed on from Grandparents to later generations.... just a tatty old T-Shirt from a Sunderland fanzine website, with 3-0 on it.

Guest WashyGeordie

was having a chat with one of my mates at work and he was saying that one of his mates is a sunderland fan and fears they might have peaked with the derby result and that di canio might not be able to fire the players up as much for the rest of the matches, much like shearer did against 'boro in our relegation season. i hadn't really thought about it but he might have a point, of course all his other mackem mates disagree and want him tarred and feathered

They're gonna win the leeeegue now marra.

The boro game was his 6th of 8 -  a bit different.

Can't remember exactly,  but after that Boro game we were on a high and many people thought we'd be ok. We all know the grim outcome.  Hopefully the mackems will meet a similar fate.