sunderland

JH

Michael Chopra ‏@MichaelChopra10 1m

Feels great that all these Sunderland giving me so so much stick that they once paid my wages I think I forgot to say thank you #hahahaha

What a cock, man.

:thup: Seems a grade A bellend tbh. Whether he hates the mackems or not.

Michael Chopra ‏@MichaelChopra10 1m

Feels great that all these Sunderland giving me so so much stick that they once indirectly paid the bookies my wages I think I forgot to say thank you #hahahaha

What a cock, man.

Guest firetotheworks

Chopra is the exact example of why region and allegiance shouldn't influence your opinion on whether someone is a complete prick or not.

Sunderland now without sessegnon. Gonna be very light up front

Bet it's rescinded.  But hopefully not as I can't see them winning a game without him.  He was awful tonight, which coincided with Sunderland being poor.

I'd be a lot more confident if one of those games was away. Just can't see them not beating either Stoke or Saints.

It all boils down to sessegnon really - he's been the creative force for them of late.  If he's suspended I'd put my money on them loosing both games.

Can't help thinking the stains on Di Canio's trousers tonight will be found somewhere other than on his knees...  :iamatwat:

Epic skidders in his keks

Thanks for spelling out the punchline, mate.:lol: And yet your bro got the joke in one go. Not difficult to work out who got the brains in your family. ;) :razz:

Got sent off for a little stamp, and yes, he's out for the season.

Couldn't they appeal in order to get another game out of him this season? Or have they sped up the process to stop teams doing that?

Nah those days are gone.

It won't get overturned anyway.

Can't help thinking the stains on Di Canio's trousers tonight will be found somewhere other than on his knees...  :iamatwat:

Epic skidders in his keks

Thanks for spelling out the punchline, mate.:lol: And yet your bro got the joke in one go. Not difficult to work out who got the brains in your family. ;) :razz:

;D

I'd be a lot more confident if one of those games was away. Just can't see them not beating either Stoke or Saints.

I can see them struggling to win either tbh. The pressure's back on and Stoke and Southampton won't shit their pants like we did to hand them a lifeline from nowhere.

Chopra is the exact example of why region and allegiance shouldn't influence your opinion on whether someone is a complete prick or not.

It's very disrespectful to a team that give you a chance to play even if I do hate the fuckers